Arcadia 1/60 VF-0S/A Reactive Armor

Valkyrie addict

February, plenty of time to save up

yep indeed. so that timing roughly places it in between the two Bandai DX Delta releases which is good.

and im pretty sure I won't bother buying another VF-0S just for these parts.. they too expensive and I don't have the display space.

As per bing translated...Good morning! coming soon is open for reservation now!

So pre-orders might even be as soon as this week?

Not too worried abt the PO madness since its arcadia, however am looking out for the price...

No point getting to the pre-order and find out that its outlandishly expensive....although i know that wouldn't stop some MWers! -_-

The original 1/48 GBP, released 10 years ago, was 12,600 Yen. This is similar in size and features so I'd guess that's your bare minimum dream amount. Since Arcadia has generally shown significant mark-ups, I'm hoping they don't exceed 15,000 Yen. They should do something like include a 10% off your next VF-0 purchase with it.

Whether it's below or higher than Y15000, the question now is how many set are you guys going to preorder? ^_^

2 sets. HLJ will probably have a limit of just 1 so I'm hoping NY and Amiami don't have that limit. NY most likely won't.

I'll be sitting out on this pre-order. The armor set looks good, but there are other things that I need to budget for at the moment.

I'll give it another look after release day when you guys have retail copies in hand, and there are some initial impressions.

Edited by technoblue

Honestly, I think it's wishful thinking to expect anything under 20,000yen for this. Keep in mind the VF-0A/S had an msrp of 34,800yen. Going off what past GBP sets have cost compared to the toys they go on, somewhere between 60% and 80% of the base toy's MSRP is what we should be expecting.

Edited by anime52k8

Honestly, I think it's wishful thinking to expect anything under 20,000yen for this. Keep in mind the VF-0A/S had an msrp of 34,800yen. Going off what past GBP sets have cost compared to the toys they go on, somewhere between 60% and 80% of the base toy's MSRP is what we should be expecting.

I think it would be rather cheeky of Arcadia to ask anything at or over 20k for these parts.. seeing that they are more or less just static add on parts with minimal functionality, unlike a far more complex Valkyrie. I think a price tag of about 50% of what a Valkyrie is worth is far more acceptable. But yeah this is Arcadia we are talking about so everyone should expect the worst..

since I don't have a VF-0 at all, will hope and wait to see if they bundle it

I can confidently say that I doubt that will happen..