Arcadia 1/60 VF-0S/A Reactive Armor

Valkyrie addict

Yeah, I'm definitely getting 2 of these.

Seeing it in VF-0A, I might get 2 as well. :wub:

Awesome!! I too agree the shoulders are too big but I can live with it.

But, must you take the back parts of the shoulders for the bay doors to open?

Probably it's one of two things. Maybe the sample is too tight when Mr.K is trying to open the missile bay door, accidentally pulled the back parts of the shoulder pods. Or, it's either it needs to pull back a little bit so you can pull up the hinge of the bay doors. ^_^

The shade of blue looks a bit lighter in the video compared to the images.

I have a feeling this will be the most expensive valk accessory ever.

Way to go Arcadia! Looks good. I know this is still a prototype, but hoping they add a bit more markings or other armor details on this thing. I was a huge fan of this design from Mac Zero, really stoked this is coming along.

And they will tell us 'That's what the stickers are there for.' :lol:

But to be honest, I already gave up on hoping that Arcadia will do additional tampos on the figure.

Yea probably no tampo's..even though this must be the least marking required toy of the zero line, its a shame they cant even add that lil bitty tampo..

On the flipside, i have a urge to paint those missile heads (although i know its not canon)... :rolleyes:

Yep the lack of tampo has been the hallmark of Arcadia, and I guess you're right I could take the ol' AB if I felt it needed the spruce up. I actually think the blue is pretty decent as it is on this one. The other armor bits (the greys and dark greys/gunmetal-ish areas) though, I kinda want them a bit darker. Maybe my memory isn't as good on what the scheme looked like during the anime.

Yep the lack of tampo has been the hallmark of Arcadia, and I guess you're right I could take the ol' AB if I felt it needed the spruce up. I actually think the blue is pretty decent as it is on this one. The other armor bits (the greys and dark greys/gunmetal-ish areas) though, I kinda want them a bit darker. Maybe my memory isn't as good on what the scheme looked like during the anime.

Hehe i remember something along those words which triggered the 0A leg fins, are they grey or are they blue, discussion.. :D

I wont get too much into the color but safe to say it doesn't run very far.... :lol:

And cross fingers the colors dont magically change!

knock on wood....

post-15116-0-08451700-1470215114.gif

Edited by seti88

Where are these expected to be released?

I'm checking every day all mecha shops I know just in case they come out.

Probably don't need to keep checking yet .The release date is not known yet. Just keep looking here for the info when it's eventually announced http://arcadia.ac/. Welcome to the forums!

Where are these expected to be released?

I'm checking every day all mecha shops I know just in case they come out.

From what we've gathered so far, it's 2017. It's an Arcadia release, so better start saving now. ;)

Personally i'm expecting around $200.

yeah I'd say about 20,000 yen..

Definitely not as expensive as ET's VF-2SS. But worth it. :lol: But to be honest I hope it's just somewhere below $200 shipped.

any indication they would release the armor packaged with a valk? I missed out on the valks themselves.

No official word yet. It's more on speculations that it might get reissues. But don't quote me on that. ;)

Edited by no3ljm

• 3 weeks later...

With the pass issues of their vf-0 and the fact that all of them had a large price drop at 1 point of another , it would not be their best interest to so a reissue so soon. There's still many VF-0 out there . So I would say this will only be for standalone and will be around $160.