Arcadia 1/60 VF-0S/A Reactive Armor

Valkyrie addict

So, Arcadia is now taking ideas from Marvel/CD movies.

Announce a movie to be released X number of years later.

Maybe they want test the waters with the 0S. It seems the 0A was not the sales success they wanted.

Edited by Froy

2017??? Since it's so far away my bet is they will re-issue the VF-0S again at that time with all the glitches fixed. So good thing I cancelled my pre-order. :p

Arcadia isnt in the business of releasing fixed valks and certainly a year would be too soon.

I can safely think that this would be the 0S version for the foreseeable future, glitch or no glitch.

Am just wondering since they actually annouced the armor mid this year, it would be 1.5 yrs development time for a armor set?

So, Arcadia is now taking ideas from Marvel/CD movies.

Announce a movie to be released X number of years later.

Maybe they want test the waters with the 0S. It seems the 0A was not the sales success they wanted.

The 0s is the third attempt at the zero line valk after 0D and 0A.

So the rollout of the 0S would really be important to maintain customer confidence. But thats another story for another thread.

Yea i didnt know abt the garland, so i guess it fills in the gap somewhat for arcadia next year?

Wasnt too much into M23 but the designs look cool...bike-wise still hoping for some mospeada love or even some bubblegum. Not sure if that even crossed arcadia's radar..

Thats a lil bright spark to me anyway against the 2017 armor tweet!

^ That! Would love to see their take on Mospeada Ride Armors. ;)

Or better yet, just follow suit what Beagle did and complete the line. Besides, there were like 4 models of them. They can add one or two for CF ones. :rolleyes:

How much is the one to hold three planes?

Basing on Saburo's photo and Yeti's prices for individual parts on his website, that's probably in the $100 range total. No shipping cost yet.

Saburo and Yeti, please correct me if my guess is wrong. Thanks. ;)

2017 for the RA parts eh.. oh well. It does suck to wait so long for them but I had started to reconsider if I do actually want them or not. To be honest I even had brief thoughts about the whole collecting thing for a little while back there but things have settled down and im sure I want to continue building my Macross collection. Besides there ain't much else in my life at the moment..

OK figured out why he said 2017 for the RA. It'll be the 15th anniversary of Macross Zero and the 35th anniversary of Macross so maybe to coincide with those Also, seems Arcadia's website is down for the moment but he said they're still there and are trying to fix the issue..

Sounds right if they are making it for the anniversary, just to keep up the marketability of zero...

(wow has it been that long! :wacko::wacko: goodness)

talking abt stickers in the 0s thread got me looking up RA markings...

This is frm the model kit..

post-15116-0-70749000-1449641469_thumb.jpg

A bit early to say, but hopefully UNspacy will be tampoed in the RA ^_^

Sounds right if they are making it for the anniversary, just to keep up the marketability of zero...

(wow has it been that long! :wacko::wacko: goodness)

talking abt stickers in the 0s thread got me looking up RA markings...

This is frm the model kit..

attachicon.gifM80907897D_03.jpg

A bit early to say, but hopefully UNspacy will be tampoed in the RA ^_^

I'm sure they will not print the U.N.SPACY logos onto the legs <_<

I'm sure they will not print the U.N.SPACY logos onto the legs <_<

haha you may be right! but i hope since the only other important markings are the UNSpacey insignia, they might as well tampo UNspacey and have a mini sticker sheet only for arrows.....Mr K pls do it!!

Basing on Saburo's photo and Yeti's prices for individual parts on his website, that's probably in the $100 range total. No shipping cost yet.

Saburo and Yeti, please correct me if my guess is wrong. Thanks. ;)

I never thought about how much that was... hahaha. Does sound about right though.

after seeing this I think there is definitely no doubt that I will be buying the RA parts! :D

And by saying that, there's no doubt that you regret cancelling the extra 3 orders you have and will preorder another VF-0S anytime soon. ;)

• 1 month later...

Something Mr. K tweeted in response:

Ultra golf-star I!

Oh, but I differ from product supervision because of defective. twitter.com/ARCADIA_Co_Ltd...