Arcadia 1/60 VF-0S/A Reactive Armor

Valkyrie addict

Guest davidwhangchoi

Better quality pics.

Time to analize this

It appears to attach in a very similar way to the GBP-1S, chest, shoulder, arm and legs just slide and clip in, the backpack I can't tell how it holds, should probably clip in a similar way the front chest does, can't imagine the backpack holding the weight of an extra piece.

The crotch area should be similar to the Hasegawa kit as part of the chest with a movable hinge for motion range. The hip pack attaches to the now highly discussed side intake pegs.

Excited!!!

too much red on the wings and head. i don't think miria's 0S is the correct color. she won't look good in the armor. i think it'll look better for roy

CF 0a? now i'm glad i picked up 3x ghost boosters afterall.

Reactive Armour only came in one colour, as in the anime - it only appeared once.

There is an additional appearance in the Master File book - but it is a slightly different version, with missile launchers on the sides of the shins. I can't recall if the same book had alternate colours for it - I don't think so.

Does the reactive armor only come in one color? Hopefully, it does so there wouldn't be a need to buy 1 each for the 0A and 0S. I can just have one and switch it around between the 2.

I dont know if i can even afford 1 reactive armor let alone 2...

I do like the reactive armour design but from a toys perspective, i wonder how much weight those skinny bicep/triceps can take...

the pads on both forearms are long and big...

but from what I saw, the 0s uses metal parts for these so it should have no problem

Doesn't seem likely due to the new Zero's redesigned chest, but I'm still hoping the reactive armor will fit the old 0S I have.

Just an extra piece for the old one, Arcadia!

I'm still expecting the usual astronomical Arcadia pricing, tho...

Edited by treatment

but from what I saw, the 0s uses metal parts for these so it should have no problem

hopefully ur right, i just dont want those arms to loosen too much from the packs...

Some pis from hasegawa's RA kit off HLJs website..just to wet the appetite more...

cant wait to open those missle pods and the back has a nice design...

post-15116-0-70971300-1437885294_thumb.jpgpost-15116-0-12568200-1437885328_thumb.jpg

It's kind of hard to believe anyone is going to buy the mass production version given the astronomical MSRP of these toys.

From what I've seen with the people here, some will still get it

I scanned the image from the book and quickly cleaned it up;

attachicon.gifPWS-0X Reactive Armor.jpg

No other colour schemes done - but don't let that stop you :)

Compared to the CG model of Arcadia, seems like arcadia will just replicate the OAV look and not the manual with that missile launcher on the leg

Not only does this look awesome, but is that saying the 0A is 2016 now? Coz that's good news for me! i may even be able to afford it in 2016!

The one for 2016 is a cannon fodder 0A with a msrp of 34,800 yen. it's less affordable :(

The only text I recognize are the words T-Rex and 20. I hope it doesn't mean it's another one of those limited releases like the YF-19 super parts. :blink:

What's that on the second photo anyway? It says VF-0A but it comes out next month, right? Why 2016?

I don't think that it will be a limited WF release because Arcadia is in full control of the Macross Zero 1/60 PT license. The YF-19 packs are from Frontier where they could only get a WF license.

I have one question about the shoulder armor. Is it attached to the chest piece or plugged onto the top of the shoulders like teh VF-1 GBP?

*snip*

IMG_20150725_222035.jpg

ok so I can't exactly read any Japanese but I noticed in the fine print it appears to mention August 2015.. I presume that is referring to the release of Shin's VF-0A yes?

Unless I missed it somewhere but did it specify when the reactive armor is scheduled for release at all?

Edited by spanner76