Arcadia 1/60 VF-0S/A Reactive Armor

Valkyrie addict

Maybe in the winter. The photo above was taken at the ongoing summer one and I have yet to see anyone post a photo of any prototype.

Doesn't it start in earnest, today/tomorrow?

Better quality pics.

Time to analize this

It appears to attach in a very similar way to the GBP-1S, chest, shoulder, arm and legs just slide and clip in, the backpack I can't tell how it holds, should probably clip in a similar way the front chest does, can't imagine the backpack holding the weight of an extra piece.

The crotch area should be similar to the Hasegawa kit as part of the chest with a movable hinge for motion range. The hip pack attaches to the now highly discussed side intake pegs.

Excited!!!

post-4448-0-81411100-1437880919_thumb.jpg

post-4448-0-20768700-1437880974_thumb.jpg

Better quality pics.

Time to analize this

It appears to attach in a very similar way to the GBP-1S, chest, shoulder, arm and legs just slide and clip in, the backpack I can't tell how it holds, should probably clip in a similar way the front chest does, can't imagine the backpack holding the weight of an extra piece.

The crotch area should be similar to the Hasegawa kit as part of the chest with a movable hinge for motion range. The hip pack attaches to the now highly discussed side intake pegs.

Excited!!!

The only text I recognize are the words T-Rex and 20. I hope it doesn't mean it's another one of those limited releases like the YF-19 super parts. :blink:

What's that on the second photo anyway? It says VF-0A but it comes out next month, right? Why 2016?

Edited by neoexcaliber

What's that on the second photo anyway? It says VF-0A but it comes out next month, right? Why 2016?

Yeah I was looking at that as well. Looks like it might have been delayed. :( Unless its a cannon fodder 0A

Edited by Gwynne