What's next for Bandai? (Wish List)

ArchieNov

For me, the Hikaru Strike is the most iconic VF-1S.

My motivation for getting the Hikaru VF-1J was that it was the first of the DX line and included the cool flight stand. But after having just completed watching SDFM again for the first time in like 25 years, I feel that the Hikaru VF-1J is the most iconic of the TV designs. So, I guess having previously decided that my DX collection would be limited to the Hikaru VF-1J and VF-1S Strike was a premonition. Maybe I should play the lottery - or not.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Just the usual test articles that have been shown, but with no statements that they even will be released.

• DX 1/48 VF-1A Kakizaki
  • HMR Max/Milia VF-4
  • HMR Scout Regult (possibly as a pack with a VF-1S Roy)
  • Repop of the Alto YF-29 as a pack with the supers
  • Some other HMRs going back a ways, including the Tomahawk

Probably missed a few.

1 hour ago, Sandman said:

So other than the YF-21 (does this have a release date yet?) is there any other macross dx or hi-metals coming out? I haven't seen it this slow for releases ever.

In previous years pandemics didn't shutter factories. Who wants to tease a product right now when they have no idea when factories will open again and the kind of backlogs they will have? On the bright side, you can use your toy funds to buy Purell, masks, and toilet paper. I really have no idea what the run on toilet paper is all about. Start thinking of all the 2020 teases as 2021 teases and there will likely be lots of cancelled products as companies try to catch up.

3 hours ago, sqidd said:

TP is going to be the new currency post Coronavirus. Don't miss out!

It's not the TP itself, it's the side of multiple boxes of facial tissue, bottles of sanitizer, and medical masks.

You think that wearing a mask protects you from the virus? Baloney. Frigging jumping the gun here folks. Proper hand washing is a must and limit your exposure to the foriegn elements. 

I'm sure that the movie "Contagion" might have a played a role in this too.