What's next for Bandai? (Wish List)

ArchieNov

I thk i will try to create a poll of what may be announced;

So to gather feedback,  will list those that bandai HAVE TEASED before as candidates;

1) HMR:  tomahawk, phalanx, N-GER, VF-4G, VF-0A/S, VF-1EX, VF-1J armored (black)

2) DX:  VF-31E (on the basis of completing delta squad is a given), VF-19 kai, YF-21 , VF-11

3) NON Valk/Mecha - 31S DX armor parts, figurats vrlitwhai, 

1) Please add to my list any IF SHOWN/TEASED before that i missed.

2) Do not mention if its already mentioned above.

3) Will add another category for that which was not teased. (for mention in the polls)

Will create the poll in a day or two.

Edited by seti88

Honestly, I just want them to give us a bit more in the HMR line.  If we get:

1. N-Ger (tv or dyrl)
2. Q-Rau (tv or dyrl)
3. Phalanx
4. Tomahawk

I'd consider the line a success, and I could live with it dying after that.  Sure, I'd like more (eg more non-SDFM macross stuff), but I really just want them to get those 4 out first. We've seen complete models of 3(?) of those, I think.

• 3 months later...

At this point in time, all I want from Bandai is for them to release Arad's armor and/or super pack, as well as Chuck's VF-31E and super pack.

But I wouldn't mind a DX YF-21 or VF-22 down the road, including fast packs.

A v.3 VF-25 sounds good, but not desirable for me for practical and budget considerations. I would be amenable for Bandai to release some kind of clip-on missile hard points for the renewals, ala the v.1. I know its less than ideal, but at least it will be less expensive than replacing my entire Frontier Skull Squadron. :)

OK fine, bandai got my wallet on a potential YF-21 DX.

But, my nerd juices are running overtime on the fact there could be a possible DX VF-11. And if a potential Full Set like the 19? Full Stop! Take my money.
And if an vf11 armored set(of course it would be from M7)?.............. Sometimes i think even bandai wouldn't even dare tempt fate like that...

12 hours ago, seti88 said:

OK fine, bandai got my wallet on a potential YF-21 DX.

But, my nerd juices are running overtime on the fact there could be a possible DX VF-11. And if a potential Full Set like the 19? Full Stop! Take my money.

4 hours ago, sh9000 said:

I’ll take both without a doubt.

I would also not be able to resist a DX YF-21 and VF-11... though I am already imaging them with back feet that are too small. 

Now, if Bandai can somehow make the YF-21's wings bendable and showcase its internalized micro-missile launchers in a fashion similar to Yamato/Arcadia's VF-1 Super Packs, I'd give them all my money!

• 3 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Sandman said:

Think Bandai will ever reissue the frontier era valks? I'm wanting a vf-25G. Need an extra to display with tornado parts. A CF 171 that didn't have the stupid breakage issues. 

Other than the 31F what has bandi reissued lately? I can't think of anything.

Why wait for a reissue when you can just grab Derex's VF-25G in his F/S thread. Though it missing some parts. But since you need it for your Tornado display, I think the Tornado parts will just cover it. ;) 

Edited by no3Ljm

46 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

If Bandai were to revisit Frontier, I'd want all new, completely retooled VF-25s incorporating all the improvements we've seen over the years, including working hardpoints.

All I want for a new Frontier batch is lockable mechanism for the chest-shoulders-and-back accordion, with the cockpit. Right now feels like a sausage with a poncho

23 minutes ago, Arkham said:

All I want for a new Frontier batch is lockable mechanism for the chest-shoulders-and-back accordion, with the cockpit. Right now feels like a sausage with a poncho

So yours doesn't lock properly in Battroid mode?

7 hours ago, Arkham said:

I would not say it locks, more like reaches an equilibrium point

Ok. Sorry, I think you lost me on the equilibrium point. ^_^

Anyways, the only way to really lockdown that chest/torso part on the Messiah's is to bend more or pushed down more the shoulder accordion to the back area. Once done, the back panel which holds the wing hinges will be tight on the back and not going to be as wobbly before. That means the shoulder accordion where you attach the Super/Armored Missile Pods is not going to be as straight-level in Battroid mode.

• 1 month later...

I think it makes sense to release the 1/48 first since no major changes to the mold. Quick and easy...

But for a yf-21, a new mold for bandai 1/60 scale, and that would be special enough perhaps for a end of year release...

pure speculation it’s a valk of course, it could end up with just a 1/48 gbp set as the end year release...

Edited by seti88