What's next for Bandai? (Wish List)

ArchieNov

4 hours ago, recon said:

Delta VF-22 please and forgetting a M+ YF-19

You know, it played such a minor role, I overlooked the VF-22 in Delta. That would be great to go with my VF-19 Adv... If they did that i'd even be tempted to go backĀ and get a VF-31J Hayate, just to do a Father/Son team up...

I am also looking forward to those Hayate and Mirage VF-1's, but am worried aboutĀ Bandai's continued negligence on including the wrongĀ fighter mode stand adapter for their non-fastĀ pack equipped valk releases (e.g. VF-1A, Hikaru VF-1J, Messer VF-1S). They keep including the one for fast packs, and while some people have gotten it to work, I haven't. I'm forced to rely on the only correct fighter stand adapter I have which came with the Armored VF-1J.

And before anyone suggests it, I can't use Shapeways as an option asĀ it is far too expensive to have something so small shipped to my location.

3 hours ago, Valkyrie Driver said:

I want a DX Chogokin, perfect transformation.Ā 

I wouldnā€™t mind a DX version but I think Valkyrie variants would have a better chance of getting released as HMR.

On 10/7/2017 at 2:12 PM, jvmacross said:

HM-R Macross anything = Insta-buy

:drinks:

Yep. Ā :good:

• 5 months later...

I'm not in a rush to get another VF-1, YF-19, or YF-21 in DX Chogokin format. :rolleyes:

What I want to know is that -- are they going to do an Elvis Draken next?Ā :aggressive:

Ā 

Edited by no3Ljm

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

Let's wait until all of these come into fruition first. ^_^

Ā 

One thing i learnt all these years is not toĀ holdĀ my breathe for bandai heheh..

53 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

I'm not in a rush to get another VF-1, YF-19, or YF-21 in DX Chogokin format. :rolleyes:

What I want to know is that -- are they going to do an Elvis Draken next?Ā :aggressive:

Ā 

i wished they did. But i think the focus on the 31 valks is taking the shine off the draken....

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

Ā 

Fair enough, I think would kill it if their yf-19 is anything to go by.Ā :DĀ 

Edited by TrickyCustomer

• 3 weeks later...

Lets see what has got me.....

DX 31S in july/aug, HMR Ostrich in aug and now the DX 19 in Oct.Ā 

Related unknowns;Ā armor parts for the 31S, the super parts for the 31A and perhaps aĀ christmas HMR release.

bandai got me cornered...

honestly most likely i wont be going for a new SV-51 at this rate....man...

Edited by seti88