What's next for Bandai? (Wish List)

ArchieNov

6 hours ago, seti88 said:

The translation does say macross delta DX together in a sentence doesn’t it..is that a meaning for an Elvis draken perhaps?

Hmmm. Elvis Draken. That could be true. :rolleyes:

Maybe that DX Chogokin thing covers the series that was mentioned. Upcoming VF-1S Roy for SDFM. The just released YF-29 Alto for MF. And perhaps Elvis Draken for MD? :spiteful:

1 hour ago, MacrossJunkie said:

Maybe they will return to Delta once the 2nd movie is right around the corner. Chuck didn't even get his supers yet.

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

Arad's Supers and Chuck's Armored Pack is missing too.

You forgot Arad's 31a with the Dragon head Itasha plus the rest of the Silpheed Armours for the Karios. 

48 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Ozma Armored 25 Reissue with improvements

Like having the same matte finish approach too? Ooooh. I don't think I can handle that if that's a new thing for Bandai to reissue because for sure Alto's 25's is not behind that as well. :wub: 

But then, the downside of that is I'm not planning on rebuying what I have. :unsure:

5 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Like having the same matte finish approach too? Ooooh. I don't think I can handle that if that's a new thing for Bandai to reissue because for sure Alto's 25's is not behind that as well. :wub: 

But then, the downside of that is I'm not planning on rebuying what I have. :unsure:

Yeah, now that I have the 29, I'd take the matching 25 I mentioned and a 27 while they're at it. I could be good with just those three in the redone look. Sure, it would be tough to pass Michael's 25G if they did that too...but then I'd be done. Unless...:lol:

30 minutes ago, borgified said:

Like what I mentioned in the DX YF-29 Alto Full Set thread -- DX YF-29 Osma Full Set.  

I miss the days of monthly Yamato releases... This would have been a given. For Bandai... If it does happen, it will be a year from now.

8 hours ago, jenius said:

I miss the days of monthly Yamato releases... This would have been a given. For Bandai... If it does happen, it will be a year from now.

I think we all miss the Yamato days of monthly $100ish dollar Valks that were super easy...dare I say...enjoyable....to actually buy. The last few years have sucked every bit of fun out of this hobby for me. The decline in the HM-R line, the ridiculous prices of Arcadia and most of all excruciating Bandai pre-order BS. I don't even try anymore.  I'm really glad I bought a lot of stuff from about 2008-2016. 

Edited by derex3592

On 10/26/2020 at 2:36 AM, seti88 said:

https://macross.jp/news/?id=1334

Commemorating the
" TAMASHII NATION" festival of soul figures on YouTube "Macross ch" from 20:00 on Friday, November 6 "Super Dimension Fortress Macross, Macross F, Macross Delta DX Chogokin & LIVE Information Zentradi Special!" Delivery is decided!

Whuuut?? zentradi special??

So based on this, it looks like it will start broadcasting at 5:00 AM PT / 8:00 AM ET. I'm west coast in the States so that is an early morning.

6 hours ago, DYRL VF-1S said:

So based on this, it looks like it will start broadcasting at 5:00 AM PT / 8:00 AM ET. I'm west coast in the States so that is an early morning.

Yeah. Though it looks like there would be a region block on the video.

Under the video distribution portion of the TN promo page, comparing the japanese and english sites....
the macross video portions are NOT SURPRISINGLY, OMITTED in the schedule for the english site.

So for reveals to macross releases,

1. we may have to rely on someone posting screengrabs of what is being revealed during the broadcast...

2. Or, there are news leaks leading up to the broadcast...

Well... Someone does have VPN and they can take clips and plaster the info here on the boards. 

Second question is: Will the actual live broadcast be on YouTube? 

Don't know if I would be up to keep up and post news like the DX VF-1s TV Supers during July 4/5 timeline craziness on two Macross Boards. :unknw:

50 minutes ago, borgified said:

Well... Someone does have VPN and they can take clips and plaster the info here on the boards. 

Second question is: Will the actual live broadcast be on YouTube? 

Don't know if I would be up to keep up and post news like the DX VF-1s TV Supers during July 4/5 timeline craziness on two Macross Boards. :unknw:

3 hours ago, seti88 said:

Yeah. Though it looks like there would be a region block on the video.

Under the video distribution portion of the TN promo page, comparing the japanese and english sites....
the macross video portions are NOT SURPRISINGLY, OMITTED in the schedule for the english site.

So for reveals to macross releases,

1. we may have to rely on someone posting screengrabs of what is being revealed during the broadcast...

2. Or, there are news leaks leading up to the broadcast...

I have VPN so no problem. I’ll do my best to catch what I can but it’ll be 6AM my time so we’ll see if I can swing it. Someone east coast will probably be able to grab screenshots. 

And yes it appears to be on YouTube and they will be doing a live reveal like they did for the Supers. I imagine that any TWEs will list shortly after and my guess is another PO madness the Monday after or possibly a week later.

5 hours ago, seti88 said:

Am sure folks would post news abt new releases as in the past...

They might also do the translucent cover thingy during the daytime...maybe that would lead to some guesses as well...

Hmmm..... Like the time when @Chaos disclosed DX SSP Leg Armour detail on Macross Fan Central and they booked him as a f***** farse for spreading False News (and subsequently banned) and which was debunked by @Grey728 and heavily discussed on the DX VF-1 tread dated on October 4th. =@

Edited by borgified

4 minutes ago, Sandman said:

Surprised there hasn't been more reaction to this reveal?

I brighten the said image in the Macross Scoop and Zettai Live page. Any discussion regarding that let's addressed it on the correct thread. ;) 

Edited by no3Ljm

• 2 months later...
47 minutes ago, miriya said:

Would love for Bandai to reissue the 1/55 line of chunky monkies

41 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Maybe for their Macross 40th Anniversary releases. Bandai is so unpredictable when it comes to Anniversary releases. ;)

That would be a dream come true lol. Reissues plus like a Max 1S and a DYRL Hikaru 1S.

• 6 months later...
1 hour ago, ValkAddict said:

Strike, Elintseeker, and Super Ostrich re-issues please Bandai :)

And a VF-1D for the first time in this old school 1980s 1/55 chunky monkey format (officially that is)

Edited by miriya