What's next for Bandai? (Wish List)

ArchieNov

Is TomyTec owned by Bandai? If so, I want that VF-1D and those Frontier valks too.

I also want a TV Roy HMR, web exclusive or not. I missed out on the first wave (only knew about HMR while I was in Japan and by that time only the regults were left on display).

Nope. They're under the TakaraTomy group.

Edited by no3Ljm

post-14942-0-30437700-1477563197_thumb.jpg

Bandai sets up the Macross only area at this time.
Some DX Chogokin, HI-METAL R, S.H.Figuarts models will be exhibited.
Sorry, but it's weekday tomorrow, and I can't tell any new info to you.
Some blogs run by Chinese fans will spread it earlier and you better check it.

I'm just wishing for the Armored odder/rarer 1/55's, and joke machines.

The Joke machines were suitable for children and had great playability at a reasonable price. I'd love to see every fighter made into a joke machine.

Would be nice if they could make the durability of a 1/55 Chunky Monkey into the frontier and delta series fighters.

Edited by jwinges

• 6 months later...

https://tamashii.jp/special/tour/event_report/osaka.html is gonna happen in a week!

I wonder if they will announce anything new on macross side? There has been so many announcements of macross related stuff this half year already...

With mirage DX, i dont thk they have any release slots left this year except christmas, but part of me wishes they will announce another DX. 

Esp a freakin YF-19 DX plz!! :5:

I really want them to announce the VF-31A DX.

And also that 1/35 scale VF-1J they showed a while back. Although I'd personally prefer Hikaru's DYRL VF-1S Strike Valk in that scale. But I'm sure they'll release more than one variant if they ever release it.

2 hours ago, jrhudson311 said:

I would love to see them do the YF-21 or VF-22's. that would be so nice!

Yes please. I just picked up a couple of Yamato YF-21's but I would be in for a bandai as well. Love that bird :wub:

1 minute ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Yes please. I just picked up a couple of Yamato YF-21's but I would be in for a bandai as well. Love that bird :wub:

A couple you say?  Looking to sell any of them? :-) 

19 minutes ago, jrhudson311 said:

A couple you say?  Looking to sell any of them? :-) 

Oh gosh I paid scalper prices for them so they're probably going to the grave with me lol 

Keep an eye on the forums, yahoo auctions, and eBay and you will score one eventually. 

Hopefully we will get a dx version from bandai soon!

1 minute ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Oh gosh I paid scalper prices for them so they're probably going to the grave with me lol 

Keep an eye on the forums, yahoo auctions, and eBay and you will score one eventually. 

Hopefully we will get a dx version from bandai soon!

Man that would be so awesome!

since the 22 featured in delta, a Dx definitely seems possible, but bandai might be hoarding it to release for igniting demand...the 31 dx seems to be holding demand for now...Fingers crossed tho. Am just hoping they announce something else other than Messers vf1 as part of tamashiis 10th anni..

1 hour ago, erizai said:

My wish list will be: -

After the M&M and SV51, Arcadia please re-issue SDF-1, 

Follow by VF-1A Kakizaki and VF-1A Max to complete the Skull squadron

This is a Bandai Wishlist thread, sir. ^_^ 

On 30/10/2015 at 7:39 PM, jenius said:

Bandai or arcadia? Bandai is doing Orguss through the MegaHouse brand. Arcadia should do patlabor and votoms, I'd live for them to do Mospeada also.

As long as they did Inbit/Invid as well and not merely long dry streches of human mecha.