What's next for Bandai? (Wish List)

ArchieNov

Just saw on MW facebook that in Deltas ep 3 Mirage trains Hayate with a couple of vf-1. I wonder if that enebles Bandai to do a dx vf-1....

Not to mention that the schemes closely resembles Jetfire... lol. Bandai sweeps across the board, they should really do a scene with fast packs.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just finished watching Macross Delta.....

The best thing to come from it is the possibility for some VF's we have not had before...

a DX VF-9.....

gallery_12176_608_21321.jpg

ALL of Sound Force, preferably in DX, but would take HMR too!.....

gallery_12176_608_8932.jpg

I wonder if Arcadia exhausted their Macross 7 license with their last VF-19 Kai release? Hope so....

Plus they can also give us more VB-6 repaints....a DX VF-22...and, of course, the prophesized DX VF-1!

gallery_12176_608_43727.jpg

I can see Bandai even making a VF-0/SV-51.....

gallery_12176_608_7704.jpg

...but maybe in the HMR scale as 1/60 scale seems tied up with Arcadia at the moment......

Also, it was sort of confusing....on the desk of Capt. Ernest Johnson was a "TV" style SDF-1....(1/3000 or.........1/1800???)

gallery_12176_608_20638.jpg

yet in a flashback scene on one of the final episodes...the SDF-1 is portrayed as a "DYRL" type.....

gallery_12176_608_21431.jpg

and they even showed the ASS-1 in it's pre-crash state!

gallery_12176_608_23499.jpg

CdigI-IUEAAhflN.jpg

Cdmbf_3UsAAJPrR.jpg

Fingers crossed that they make all three!!! Prefer them in 1/3000...but I'll take them as Cosmo Fleet Specials!

Oh...and we already have the HMR Focker VF-1S......may as well get the HMR Hikaru and Max DYRL VF-1A's! And may as well throw in the Kakizaki!

gallery_12176_608_14498.jpg

I won't even get started on the Zentradi mechs......plus maybe they will finally release this!

Tamashi-Nation-Vajra.jpg

:rolleyes:

I have delta on queue to watch, but Id love the idea of the more obscure valks. Also all soundforce would be a win. If i have to pick one release to start ill get VF 21/22 advance to pair it with the VF 19 Advance.

Just finished watching Macross Delta.....

The best thing to come from it is the possibility for some VF's we have not had before...

a DX VF-9.....

gallery_12176_608_21321.jpg

ALL of Sound Force, preferably in DX, but would take HMR too!.....

gallery_12176_608_8932.jpg

I wonder if Arcadia exhausted their Macross 7 license with their last VF-19 Kai release? Hope so....

Plus they can also give us more VB-6 repaints....a DX VF-22...and, of course, the prophesized DX VF-1!

gallery_12176_608_43727.jpg

I can see Bandai even making a VF-0/SV-51.....

gallery_12176_608_7704.jpg

...but maybe in the HMR scale as 1/60 scale seems tied up with Arcadia at the moment......

Also, it was sort of confusing....on the desk of Capt. Ernest Johnson was a "TV" style SDF-1....(1/3000 or.........1/1800???)

gallery_12176_608_20638.jpg

yet in a flashback scene on one of the final episodes...the SDF-1 is portrayed as a "DYRL" type.....

gallery_12176_608_21431.jpg

and they even showed the ASS-1 in it's pre-crash state!

gallery_12176_608_23499.jpg

CdigI-IUEAAhflN.jpg

Cdmbf_3UsAAJPrR.jpg

Fingers crossed that they make all three!!! Prefer them in 1/3000...but I'll take them as Cosmo Fleet Specials!

Oh...and we already have the HMR Focker VF-1S......may as well get the HMR Hikaru and Max DYRL VF-1A's! And may as well throw in the Kakizaki!

gallery_12176_608_14498.jpg

I won't even get started on the Zentradi mechs......plus maybe they will finally release this!

Tamashi-Nation-Vajra.jpg

:rolleyes:

I like all of these possibilities.

Looks like the VF1 was fattened up on the back end in Delta so it would work without too much mass shifting. This reduces an issue with the HMR toys.

The TV SDF might just mean that it was a TV show in universe.

Edited by jenius

• 2 weeks later...

I just hope we keep seeing them so we have hope to hold on to.

Same. Especially for HMR. I'm all for them expanding the line into other properties (Dougram) to hopefully keep the line going. But after the VF-1J Max next month they don't have any other regular Macross releases (Milia's an exclusive) scheduled. Hopefully we hear about something new soon.

I'm not worried about Macross HM-R at this point in time. The autumn/holiday season tends to have the most release announcements, but outside of that Bandai seems to spread things out. Here are all the announced HM-R Macross toys (including shop exclusives) and their release dates:

• September 2015: DYRL VF-1J w/ Armor
  • November 2015: DYRL VF-1S Hikaru
  • February 2016: Regult
  • April 2016: DYRL VF-1S Roy (shop exclusive)
  • May 2016: Glaug
  • July 2016: HWR-00 MKII Monster
  • September 2016: DYRL/TV VF-1A CF
  • October 2016: TV VF-1J Hikaru
  • November 2016: TV VF-1J Max
  • March 2017: TV VF-1J Milia (shop exclusive)

The first Dougram HM-R toy was announced for February 2017 and there was no Macross HM-R announcement to go with it. Maybe there could still be one, but it's probably unlikely at this point. I guess that leaves April and May open for regular Macross HM-R release announcements.

Edited by technoblue

What ever happened to the DX 1/35 VF-1J.

From what we know so far, the 1/35 VF-1J is a part of the display from a previous Tamashii Nation show. No official news if it's going to get produced. A hint of vaporware perhaps?

• 2 weeks later...

Wish List:

Tomytec 1/144 Macross Frontier Valks (all VF-25, VF-27, YF-29)

and a Vajra in the same scale

Is TomyTec owned by Bandai? If so, I want that VF-1D and those Frontier valks too.

I also want a TV Roy HMR, web exclusive or not. I missed out on the first wave (only knew about HMR while I was in Japan and by that time only the regults were left on display).