yamato sdf-1 assembly kit 1/300 instructions?

mandio222

Wow! 1/300 SDF-1? How big is that? :blink:

Wait. It's the 1/3000, right? You can try and post this over at the 'Wanted' section: http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showforum=10

Btw, did you try to contact the person/store where you got this from? Anyways, good luck! :)

Thanks, maybe i wasnt clear, dont need the fisical manual, just scans or even photos of the manual to have a gide to put it together, and yes 1/3000

It's a fantastic piece on it's own. I bought it a few years ago but assembled as I didn't wanna go through that hassle and screw up. I can't remember who but they did an amazing upgrade on there's with LED lit city backdrop and some other gimmicks.

I ended up taking the ARMD platforms and just giving them their 01 & 02 designations by tracing some images I had found online from line art then cutting them with red vinyl. Came out great!

I personally would of loved a 1/2000 scale but that's a monster, incredibly rare, and incredibly expensive.

THANKS!!

Yes this thing is great, im doing paint details, much more than yamato did on the bouild ane, but not full paint or paneling, i dont want it to stand out to much from the rest of the collection, or be afraid of scratching it when transforming it.