11 minutes ago, Scyla said:

If I remember correctly the episode with Spartan 1337 was pretty silly in tone so I think it fits pretty well for that specific episode.

the Odd One Out segment was a straight over the top shoenen homage. So yeah it was meant to be silly and action filled. Also it's placement in the Legend anthology was a nice break form the usual serious and near gut-wrenching sorrow some of those sequences tended to be. 

It's like The Dual being an homage to old samuri films.

On 4/30/2018 at 9:29 AM, Scyla said:

If I remember correctly the episode with Spartan 1337 was pretty silly in tone so I think it fits pretty well for that specific episode.

On 4/30/2018 at 9:49 AM, Focslain said:

the Odd One Out segment was a straight over the top shoenen homage. So yeah it was meant to be silly and action filled. Also it's placement in the Legend anthology was a nice break form the usual serious and near gut-wrenching sorrow some of those sequences tended to be. 

It's like The Dual being an homage to old samuri films.

Yeah, the episode itself is great, it's just the 1337 that made my eyes roll so far back in their sockets that I could see my brain synapses firing.

43 minutes ago, TangledThorns said:

That old smoothie. Lando's casting looks done well at least.

Still not gonna see it.

Yes, yes, and yes.

...unless the kids make me.

4 hours ago, renegadeleader1 said:

Anyone care to make a wager? I bet L33T goes on to become the Falcon's computer that 3P0 says has a very peculiar dialect in ESB.

I don't know, I suppose it's possible in a revisionist sort of way, but the Millennium Falcon doesn't become the Millennial Falcon until TFA... :ph34r:

48 minutes ago, Major Tom said:

would be great to see life size Millennium Falcon up close

What?  A life-sized Millennium Falcon?  :wub:

Oh, you mean THAT Falcon.  Never mind.  <_<

2 hours ago, Mommar said:

Why, you want them to screw up another legacy character?

Ah, good point.  Let's keep Billie D out of the sequel trilogy, and let him stay where he's of most use:

maxresdefault.jpg

Star Wars: Rebels.

8 hours ago, Mommar said:

According to some of the early reviews this is the Chewbacca movie we didn't know we wanted.

or, more accurately...;)

The Chewbacca Movie George Lucas Wouldn’t Let Us See

Edited by technoblue