8 minutes ago, Old_Nash said:

All we need now is a soundtrak composer byennio Morricone, and we got a space western

I forgot to mention - the soundtrack in that trailer did sound like a western.  Maybe with a nudge we could have Disney buy up the rights to Firefly.  And that reminds me to watch Serenity again.

That trailer does fill me with hope.  And Donald Glover must have studied a ton of Billy Dee performances, because he has the mannerisms down pat.

So, thoughts, is the piece in the mandibles a shuttle, cargo module or "escape pod."  I hope it is some kind of cargo or expansion module.

2 hours ago, Knight26 said:

That trailer does fill me with hope.  And Donald Glover must have studied a ton of Billy Dee performances, because he has the mannerisms down pat.

So, thoughts, is the piece in the mandibles a shuttle, cargo module or "escape pod."  I hope it is some kind of cargo or expansion module.

From the lego toy, it looks like a shuttle of some sort.

After the steaming pile of turd that was The Last Jedi, I'd sworn off of film Star Wars for good.  I'll not see Episode IX, and I said I wasn't doing to see Solo.

This trailer reversed that last one for me.  It looks really, really good.  Fun, in-jokes, and a great background story.  I'm sold, and I'll try to get an opening night ticket.

17 hours ago, TangledThorns said:

THIS! River Phoenix pulled off an excellent young Harrison Ford character but not these guys. This young Solo is kinda cringe-worthy. Real shame as the story and action looks good.

Lol, I was watching India Jones and the Last Crusade last night thinking it was a shame Phoenix passed away at such a young age because he nailed it.

3 hours ago, peter said:

Lol, I was watching India Jones and the Last Crusade last night thinking it was a shame Phoenix passed away at such a young age because he nailed it.

River Phoenix probably got a lot of help a few years prior by starring with Harrison Ford in Mosquito Coast as his character's son. It's a really good movie, some of Harrison's best acting after Witness.