1 hour ago, captain america said:

It's almost like the studios are intentionally trying to shoot themselves in the foot. Much pun intended.

https://movieweb.com/han-solo-movie-posters-gun-free/

Wow, that pose and face look SUPER awkward without a blaster in hand.

edit: Oh man, I didn't even notice they made Chewie drop his bow caster too, that is pretty lame.

Edited by Tking22

35 minutes ago, Dynaman said:

Only thing worse than them taking the blasters out of the pictures is the GRIPING about them taking the blasters out of the pictures.  I'm going to go see it just to annoy those who are annoyed at me going to see it...

But I don't think anyone will care if you go see it, hell, it's still Star Wars, I still expect a ton of people to go see it. I'm definitely going to see it, because it's Star Wars.

2 hours ago, dizman said:

Hah that is super silly looking without a gun, I hope they edit out all the guns in the movie and make them into something else so no one gets offended!

Maybe they can digitally replace all the guns with walkie-talkies...:ph34r:

It's. Just. Movie. Posters.

Personally could care less on the modified posters, but you can't blame DISNEY, for being sensitive to gun violence and taking the opportunity to dodge any potential negative publicity. 

If you are in jeopardy of losing your NRA privileges for going to see Solo, then don't. It shouldn't be too much of an issue since the majority of the sentiment in this thread is OMFGTHEMOVIESUX. :rolleyes:

-b.

2 minutes ago, TangledThorns said:

This is why movies were so awesome in the 1980s, we didn't have to deal with this PC nonsense.

Lol, wait for it.  When the snowflake generation is old enough to make grown-up decisions, Star Wars will be renamed Peaceful Resolution in the Stars.

Sweet! We're doing downvotes now. :lol:

The fact that grown ass men are literally crying fanboy tears about modified posters and calling children who don't want to be shot in school snowflakes is mind-blowingly stupid and ever so slightly hypocritical. 

-b.

^ I also have upvotes

I'm just hopeful for a fun movie - that's what Solo as a character has been all about anyway. A lovable anti-hero/bad boy that was a nice contrast to Luke's squeaky clean main protagonist.

-b.

Just now, TangledThorns said:

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good censored at your side, kid."

OK, enough politics :)

LMFAO!  

I wasn't planning on seeing this movie anyway except if the kids want me to take them (which they seem to do), and I have a feeling they're not going to care one way or another how the posters look. So... yeah. Get your knickers in a twist one way or the other, I suppose; this is by far the least of my concerns.

14 hours ago, shake said:

“Gun violence “ 

so we are now shifting the blame to inanimate objects. I’m will not play this game nor will I support companies like Disney pushing this on us.

Lol, you got a down vote.  

Xgka5.gif

• 2 weeks later...