Whats next for Arcadia?

w8kbrder

My wallet is ready and has been waiting for this. Not gonna mess around this time and miss them again simply over the msrp price. Anything is better than secondary prices on these.

Oh and thanks to those of you that are demanding / ordering bootlegs. That definitely lit a fire under Arcadia. Good thing as I prefer to support Arcadia for continuing Macross releases.

Edited by Valkyrie23

4 hours ago, spanner said:

the translation..

【Notice】
"1/60 perfect deformation VF - 1 J Super Valkyrie Milia boarding aircraft (provisional)" "1/60 perfect deformation VF - 1 J Super Valkyrie Max boarding plane (temporary)" is decided to start orders coming soon! The release is August Miria! Max plans for December! Details will be announced later!
# Macross # complete deformation

lol I thought it was deformation but instead it means kanzen henkei --> perfect transformation. Anyway...

Damnit why August???!!! DX Mirage release is September they're just too near each other what about my wallet @_@

I love this couple but I'm not sure my finances can handle it (unless of course I get that new credit approved or I get a new job with a bigger salary). I didn't even get Roy's VF1S my fave pilot, so there is a big possibility I will be skipping this.

4 hours ago, spanner said:

the translation..

【Notice】
"1/60 perfect deformation VF - 1 J Super Valkyrie Milia boarding aircraft (provisional)" "1/60 perfect deformation VF - 1 J Super Valkyrie Max boarding plane (temporary)" is decided to start orders coming soon! The release is August Miria! Max plans for December! Details will be announced later!
# Macross # complete deformation

OH YES!!!

I still don't have a 1/60 Arcadia/Yamato vf-1. I absolutely love the Yamato 1/48 line. How do people feel when comparing the two lines/scales for the vf-1 (1/48 vs 1/60)?

Edited by spacemanoeuvres

Essh, really on the fence about this one.  I only really wanted one set of M&M, and I've already got the HMR max, been scouting around for a decent-priced milia...

But they are 1/60s and cool.  But I'm running out of display space fast... and I still need to fit the HMR monster somewhere...

I really don't know. I'm glad Arcadia is making them either way, but I might have to pass on these.

And I just bought a set of M&M HMR, thinking that it would be the only way I could get this pair in any scale at a decent price.  

At least they could release them closer together so that they can both be shipped by HLJ private warehouse.

lol I just bought the HMRs and 1/48 M&Ms (don't ask how much I paid!).

Thrilled these are getting released and I'm trying to convince myself to pick them up but I don't know.

If they're going to cost $300+ a piece I think I'd rather put that towards something else.

Should be a nice kick in the pants for the market!  Not sure if I'll bite or not, but I'm glad to see them being reissued finally.

I might convince myself to get another set really, though I'm curious if there will be any differences between these and the old Yamatos.  Would be nice getting a set without the overdone rainbow coating though, for some reason Milia's was almost too thick to see through.

Bring on the VT-1 next Arcadia! :D

I hope they announce if they are doing the Premium Finish or not. Hate to miss out and then find out they are not doing the Premium Finish at all.

9 hours ago, abbadon said:

Max and Milia next?

https://twitter.com/ARCADIA_Co_Ltd/status/849879365991120896

【お知らせ】
「1/60 完全変形 VF-1Jスーパーバルキリーミリア搭乗機(仮)」「1/60 完全変形 VF-1Jスーパーバルキリーマックス搭乗機(仮)」共に近日受注開始が決定しました!発売はミリアが八月!マックスが12月を予定!詳細は追って告知します!
#マクロス #完全変形

Not a big fan of the couple but since it will get reissued, I might bite. ^_^

4 hours ago, sh9000 said:

I'm down for a 3rd set of these.  Arcadia please release them with white parts.  Also consider releasing them with the baby capsule that came with the VF-1J assembly kit.

This. Or at least set it apart from the KOs. Regardless, in for a set.

well, I'm excited. I always seem to miss out on M&M sets, so I need to just cave and buy these. I'm hoping this is a start of a trend and that they keep re-issuing stuff I passed on when it was new and are now insanely expensive on the secondary market. I regret not getting an SDF-1 but I'm not paying $800+ for one.

1 minute ago, w8kbrder said:

Bummer. So another year before the possibility of the YF-21 or VF-11b. :(

I'm guessing at least 2 for the next valk. SV-51 next year then hopefully an announcement for their next new valk that's not a repaint of their current releases for the following year. Would love to see a renewal version of those 2 valks though.

7 minutes ago, w8kbrder said:

Bummer. So another year before the possibility of the YF-21 or VF-11b. :(

Or we could just wait until those KO company announce it then Arcadia might make a move reissuing it. Or better yet, a renewal version of it with better proportion and a chance of having that Armor parts for VF-11C to be made. Who knows? ;)