Whats next for Arcadia?

w8kbrder

On 2/9/2017 at 1:17 AM, Hikaru1234567890 said:

I'd like to see A VF-11 Reissue/ New mold, or possibly YF/VF-21-22 with a new mold and also something completely out of the blue like a VF-9 Cutlass or VF-14 Vampire.

Oh man, if they EVER released a VF-9 I would get like 5. And I never buy multiples. 

But an updated YF-21 to go with my 19 would be nice

The assembly version of the reactive armor kit is such a strange decision. I can see it with the VF-1 GBP where there are so many different VF-1 variants. With the Zero line we just have 2 variants (as of now, maybe a CF later) and both variants work great with the existing armor parts. An assembly version of the VF-0 would make a lot more sense.

The new item has to be an SV-51 or a YF-21 right? They are releasing Zero and Mac Plus toys. I doubt it's SDF Macross related since we just seem to get a trickle of reissues there. God I hope it's not all gray because it's an HDP kit.

2 hours ago, jenius said:

The assembly version of the reactive armor kit is such a strange decision. I can see it with the VF-1 GBP where there are so many different VF-1 variants. With the Zero line we just have 2 variants (as of now, maybe a CF later) and both variants work great with the existing armor parts. An assembly version of the VF-0 would make a lot more sense.

The new item has to be an SV-51 or a YF-21 right? They are releasing Zero and Mac Plus toys. I doubt it's SDF Macross related since we just seem to get a trickle of reissues there. God I hope it's not all gray because it's an HDP kit.

Perhaps the RA sold faster then Arcadia themselves anticipated, hence releasing an unpainted kit might be the fastest way to market.  

am hoping more details would soon be available such as if there will b option parts and the like.

on the other news m just happy that there is potential for a new valk, price notwithstanding. 

What VF does Arcadia need to collaborate with T-Rex for? The VF-0, 1, and 4 are done, I think the 19 was done without them, and I don't know if the 11 was part of the molds Arcadia bought. 

The 21 is technically done, but there is room for improvement with proportions. So this is a possibility. 

The Sv-51 has my vote, because it needs a LOT of massaging to make it solid and because Mr. K said he wanted to get to it. I hope they make the CF model, or the guy's grey one first.