Whats next for Arcadia?

w8kbrder

I don't have any Arcadia and I don't have any Yamato V2. I've got my eye on the Arcadia VF-1S strike valkyrie.

What are you guys's opinions?

It will probably be the same as Yamato v2.2. The only changes might be is the color hue on the white. And the speculation that the color hue on the packs might change as well. Aside from that, it's the same.

My first Macross is on PO, that's the 1/60 VF-1S Roy Focker! I think the 1/60 scales very well with Transformers MP's which is my main collection. I don't think I will be getting a ton of Macross figs but I would totally like Arcadia to release/reissue VF-1S Hikaru, VF-1J Jenius, VF-1J Stealth, and all these with Strike parts included. That would be my Macross shelf.

Just curious, if Arcadia reissue SDF-1, what is the acceptable price among you all?

It was always expensive, I agreed.

Knowing that it was released back then with a price tag of Y32000+, I probably willing to get a reissue at $400. But if it's more than $400, I'd be willing to spend up to $480, shipping included. ;) And I'm willing to spend the same amount again if they're going to produce the TV version too. :lol:

I would think they would reissue it at the same price point like they did the Arcadia VF-4. If they put it in a better box I would totally double dip. Man, that box sucked.. it was like 2mm too small for the contents so it's always bulging. What they should do is include the blown off booms as a bonus part to give people the incentive to double-dip also.

Looking at the trend of Arcadia release 32000 yen is a bit unrealistic, it was a Yamato price.

if really 32000 yen I would be happily grab it and for sure it will be selling like a hot cake,

I agreed with Noel the $400-$480 range is spot on.

Think a new nice packaging is nice, like what the VF-1S Roy SS did,

Hey Arcadia, you want our money, don't you? :lol:

Thanks KB!

Edit: Well the pre-order is sold out at all those places. I put myself on the wait list. Hoping I can get one for 220 or even 230 shipped.

For the record I'm not cheap. I'm poor!

Don't worry sir. All of us here are poor too. ;) We kept being robbed by those Japanese stores every month. :lol:

Arcadia should include the Daedelus and Prometheus if they reissue their DYRL SDF-1........if so, I'm all in....

It is implied that they exist in the movie, they even show a destroyed Prometheus......so they do not have to get a Macross the First license.....

But, we are dealing with Arcadia so expect another lame choice for the next reissue.....

Include the Daedelus and Prometheus....and i'm all in....

after seeing the preview of the vf 4 master file I hope the strike parts or at least color variants

Other than there were no attachment points planned to accommodate that stuff, and that it would be a bit bulkier, it would be pretty simple to execute and incorporate transformations with it too.

Thanks KB!

Edit: Well the pre-order is sold out at all those places. I put myself on the wait list. Hoping I can get one for 220 or even 230 shipped.

For the record I'm not cheap. I'm poor!

Yeah, no problem. :)

I'd bet a lot of money that any or all of them will have stock of the VF-1S after release. It may not last for months, but we won't see massive shortages.

Don't worry sir. All of us here are poor too. ;) We kept being robbed by those Japanese stores every month. :lol:

QFT

-b.

after seeing the preview of the vf 4 master file I hope the strike parts or at least color variants

a77eb90e7bec54e7bcc9475cb1389b504fc26a08_zpscb5lcdoq.jpg

Love to see that VF-4 with Cannon in Battroid mode. :wub: Any clean scan of that image? Esp the underside.

QFT

-b.

Just saying the truth, B. :rolleyes:

Tell me about it. If you are into this hobby and still have money in the bank... you're doing it wrong.

What's a bank? :rolleyes:

There's the VF-0 reactive armor. Other than that, nothing Macross related on Arcadia's radar. They're doing figures of that furry human series.