Whats next for Arcadia?

w8kbrder

While the weathering effect would be cool, the white of the recent release with GBP coupled with the black, tampo detail would really pop, IMHO.

Edited by twich

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, borgified said:

Oh @no3Ljm.  Time to do your magic here !! :lol:

I'll will be looking forward to Nora as well. Non PF version like Ivanoff's I take it. 

Hahaha! :lol: I don't have the time on making a new one yet. But I do hope the old ones that I did are still appreciated. ;) 

aMTFh15.gif

Arcadia's 51 Nora version is a shade lighter than the Yammie version @Mog. The Yammie is more of a crimson red (?) and the pre-orders for these version is a bit easier to order, however possibly 2.5x more than the regular DX.

Your call if you want one or not and it requires your kindey and 1/2 of your liver in the process. :girl_devil:

As much as I dig Ivanov's Anti-Pope ride, appreciate the Dobber SchemeTM, and liked the anime, I just never got into collecting the Zero crew.

Not sure I'd call the actual toy crimson red though (Maybe in the display/final production pics).  Toy itself seems to possibly be magenta, but definitely in the pink-purple range.

28 minutes ago, Corrinald said:

Will we have to pay extra for the correct right and left legs?

6 minutes ago, Saburo said:

Praying that there are no issues with it. :lol:

You think that Yamacadia will smarten up after screwing up Ivanoff twice and a lull between two 51 projects, that should be the case right @Corrinald:crazy:

More of your enabling pics planned @Saburo:lol:

1 hour ago, borgified said:

You think that Yamacadia will smarten up after screwing up Ivanoff twice and a lull between two 51 projects, that should be the case right @Corrinald:crazy:

More of your enabling pics planned @Saburo:lol:

@Saburo's enabling pics led me to buy an Arcadia VF-0S...and then the Reactive Armor to go with it. Those pics are dangerous.

the nora looks even more matte than the yamato one.  as far as lighter...maybe.  could be the lighting in those photos.  i stopped following the sv-51 thread after a while.  aside from the feet/ankles were there any issues with that ivanov release?  are the wings likely to get floppy like the old yamatos?  (they really need a hard lock but doubt they did that).

1 hour ago, Mechapilot77 said:

the nora looks even more matte than the yamato one.  as far as lighter...maybe.  could be the lighting in those photos.  i stopped following the sv-51 thread after a while.  aside from the feet/ankles were there any issues with that ivanov release?  are the wings likely to get floppy like the old yamatos?  (they really need a hard lock but doubt they did that).

If you don't want to navigate the SV-51 thread, just check out the review that @jenius posted. He does a good job highlighting the differences. Also, his video review of Arcadia's Ivanov release is included within.

http://anymoon.com/blog/?p=14588

Same price for Nora's 51 (like Ivanov's 51) at roughly 40k yen and hopefully none of the mismatched feet this time.  I'm guessing that the pre-orders for Nora's will be a couple of weeks later after the DX GBP orders have been dropped.   

Trying to jog my memory, so I could be completely wrong.

But before the black and gold trimmed versions were shown, I THINK Yamato showed off another prototype for the 25th Anni. color scheme.

It was universally panned on these boards.  

Again, I could be completely mis-remembering all this.  But it wasn’t anything I was interested in at the time.

EDIT:  @jenius saved pics for posterity:

linky

Adventure of Linky 2:  Electric Boogaloo Strikes Back

Edited by Mog

14 minutes ago, DewPoint said:

They should really just release Angel Birds as the next anniversitity release. All that aside, I really need me some brownies.

100%. They could right 40th anniversary on the leg instead of angelbirds and use the same font and it'd be fine. Also, give us a YF-19 in that scheme.