Whats next for Arcadia?

w8kbrder

For 40th Anniversary, I would like to see Arcadia release a VF-1J Hikaru Premium Finish edition, and maybe another VF-1J paint scheme made by Tenjin.  A Bandai DX VF-1J just isn’t worth $450 used on secondary market. 40th Anniversary is next year......god, I’m old

10 hours ago, treatment said:

I would buy that for sure! I'd buy the model kit, but I wouldn't be able to do the kit any justice. :lol:

Edited by Saburo

• 2 weeks later...

9 minutes ago, Kanedas Bike said:

I don't know what happened to their Premium Finish reveal for a July 2016 release. :unknw:

mXorjUX.jpg

They're probably still looking for the missing 'shield'. :rolleyes:

Can't order one from AmiAmi, it keeps showing high traffic message , it seems AmiAmi changed some layouts. :mellow:

Edit:

Finally I got my PO.  :D ,have several already, Bandai , Yamato and the Arcadia(bought it from one fellow member from this forums) too but always wanted to have a brand new YF 19, but can't deny it would it be better if it was a YF 21. 

Edited by Alex GS

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

I don't know what happened to their Premium Finish reveal for a July 2016 release. :unknw:

*snip*

:lol:

40 minutes ago, treatment said:

heh.

hope they finally fixed the ankles.

and the "high-speed" mode.

and the fat thick intake edgings.

and whatever else that needs fixing...

:lol::lol::lol:

Well I ordered one just because it fills yet another hole in my collection. Granted I sold the ones I purchased from the first time Arcadia released the YF-19, it'll be nice to have a brand new one to add back to the collection.

-b.

23 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Thank goodness a release I can skip. My Arcadia YF-19 is all good still. They need to reissue the VF-19 Kai Full Set because I need me one o those !

SAME, VF-19 kai turns out to be my favourite 19 for some reason. I *** dropped mine and broke it and need a replacement pronto!

I know this has been talked so much but Arcadia cmon with the VT-1...it's about time

1 hour ago, jenius said:

Yeah, surprising they went with this over the Kai! Hope it's followed by a PF version.

1 hour ago, close313 said:

SAME, VF-19 kai turns out to be my favourite 19 for some reason. I *** dropped mine and broke it and need a replacement pronto!

I know this has been talked so much but Arcadia cmon with the VT-1...it's about time

Yup. I’d drop coin for a Kai

On 2/12/2021 at 8:18 PM, treatment said:

Hmm...I like this.  Maybe I should not sell off my black YF-19 and repaint it to this color scheme!  Well, I'll need to see what the robot mode looks like too.

Another YF-19 release?  Ah no!  I just bought a used one off Mandrake.  Well, at least, I got a good deal for it.  But with these re-releases and repaints, why haven't they given us the VF-19A?  That's a definite must-have in my collection!  :D

looks like there will be PF version too

1 / 60_YF-19 resale" information posting on our HP
It will be up tomorrow due to various reasons.
In addition, reservations for the "Premium Finish version", which will be inked with Markin Tampo as an online only, will also be UP!
We apologize for the inconvenience, but we appreciate your understanding

It’ll be interesting what Arcadia will do for premium finish. It has to go beyond just more tampos, else it will look even more like Bandai’s with an even harder to justify price..

With this re-release, i think it’s also first time we see a valk license with similar scale being held concurrently by 2 companies? When Bandai’s YF-19 came out, I thought Arcadia has lost their license for that..

11 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

mXorjUX.jpg

Oh noes the shield haha

What is the over/under on the price lol

26 minutes ago, treatment said:

Wonder if Arcadia will now finally include the tan GU-15 instead both for the reissue and the new PF...

If you're planning on getting the reissue or the PF, just repaint the old one you have. ;) 

But I have to admit tan GU-15 looks better. :wub:

gu15-gunpod-mplus.thumb.gif.05f23a388831b56137722423c9f31158.gif

Image courtesy of Macross Mecha Manual.

Edit: Looks like it was tan during the initial marketing photos back in 2014. ;)

yf193.thumb.jpg.ad93b0ccab72e0476263bfbe28ecda36.jpg

71jmXic6BfL._AA1200_1.thumb.jpg.0b8a95d4ad9c30b43799f5c60932d7f7.jpg

1900.thumb.jpg.bea241fa41e85d002a34c2c865236e7c.jpg

Edited by no3Ljm