Whats next for Arcadia?

w8kbrder

@apptt4 I don’t think the vt-1 has had a release with the improved shoulders yet, but basically, yes. 

In the gray market thread I recently wondered if they might have some VF-1 figures lined up to get a little money in the bank after having to sort out the SV-51 legs. Skip the PF, sell at a not-entirely-insane price, get some money back and be ready for whatever else they’ve got lined up. 

8 minutes ago, DewPoint said:

I've been holding out for PF version.  Assuming Arcadia follows past practices, I'll wait a bit to see if they Offer a PF version in a month or two.

I'm also in that same boat and as for others that are waiting for the PF version. :drinks:

2 hours ago, DYRL VF-1S said:

Thanks for putting that up. What with the lack of tax and cheap international shipping that's the clear winner. About the same with DHL shipping as the HLJ one is without any shipping.

Love my Arcadia GBP set. Happy to see a new generation of MW collectors will also get a chance to enjoy it. B))

1 hour ago, claude grant said:

I wish they would do the missile effect parts again.

Yamato's GBP set with the missile effect parts is sweet. I don't know if there is an easy way to package all those parts, the armour parts, and the 1J Valkyrie with the current GBP packaging but I would be so in for another (more so a PF version) if Arcadia decided to package it all together. The missile effect parts set from Yamato also has a lot of Tampo printing on the armour. I would be curious to see if Arcadia would change that up somehow. Some shading or weathering effects could be fun. 

3 hours ago, Grimgerde said:

In for two of these. If they do a PF edition afterward, I'd be open to irresponsibly purchasing one of those as well.

Me on literally every single purchase I make.

1 hour ago, Alphahorizon said:

God I swore I wouldn't start down the VF-1 1/60 rabbit hole. Oh boy...here we goooooooo!!!

It's impossible to resist. They keep making them, we'll keep buying them.

-b.

3 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Thanks for putting that up. What with the lack of tax and cheap international shipping that's the clear winner. About the same with DHL shipping as the HLJ one is without any shipping.

No problem!  I gotchu fam.  I did the same thing.  Canceled my HLJ one for AJ.  Makes total sense.

1 hour ago, Alphahorizon said:

God I swore I wouldn't start down the VF-1 1/60 rabbit hole. Oh boy...here we goooooooo!!!

Right?!!  Ugh... And I know I won't regret it.

Since that a fair chunk of us here are waiting for the PF edition of the VF-1J with the GBP, what is the guestimate price that it should go for? 

Nearly double the price for this version at 42k yen or around 35k - 38k yen?  

Damn no PF. Have the orginal arcadia release but will probably buy this if it is grey google. Wish it was pf too to justify getting another.

Arcadia while you are at lets see a pf of the yf-19 so it can have tampooed intake warnings like it should have had from the beginning.

1 minute ago, Sandman said:

Damn no PF. Have the orginal arcadia release but will probably buy this if it is grey google. Wish it was pf too to justify getting another.

Arcadia while you are at lets see a pf of the yf-19 so it can have tampooed intake warnings like it should have had from the beginning.

Wait, what?

Arcadia's original release has the grey-goggles...

8 minutes ago, Sandman said:

Wha?? Mine doesn't. I know the yamato did.

Hmm. That's weird.

Can't remember if Jenius/Anymoon had a video-review of it, but here's the RPA unboxing and review of the original Arcadia release...

Edited by treatment

8 minutes ago, Sandman said:

Wha?? Mine doesn't. I know the yamato did.

1 minute ago, treatment said:

Hmm. That's weird.

RPA review of the original Arcadia release...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYsHA0-QHMw

@Sandman - Did you get this first release (from Collection DX's blog)?

https://www.collectiondx.com/news_item/122214/arcadia_160_scale_vf1j_armored_valkyrie

If so then that must explain why you didn't get the Grey Goggle version.