Whats next for Arcadia?

w8kbrder

7 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

It's safe to assume that the price will be atleast doubled or more from when Yamato released the VF-11 back then. VF-1/SSP back then cost around Y12800. Arcadia released it around Y21800. Yamato SV-51 is Y21800. Arcadia is Y39744. As for the Yamato VF-11, it was Y19740. So expect Arcadia to have this price to around Y37000-39000.

29000 is more realistic.

2 hours ago, Mommar said:

29000 is more realistic.

That would be nice. Realistically. But I just based it on how they price with their current releases comparing it to the Yamato prices. And most of them are doubled. Atleast if it's doubled then people are already prepared for it if Arcadia decides to do it.

On 5/30/2019 at 1:40 AM, no3Ljm said:

That would be nice. Realistically. But I just based it on how they price with their current releases comparing it to the Yamato prices. And most of them are doubled. Atleast if it's doubled then people are already prepared for it if Arcadia decides to do it.

I don’t think most of them were doubled though.  The 0 wasn’t, the 19 wasn’t, the 4 wasn’t, the VE-1 wasn’t.  Max and Millia weren’t (premium finish were.)

2 hours ago, jenius said:

PF Hikaru VF-1J + GBP still seems like an obvious one.

I agree.  I would very much like to see it as I got into Macross collecting a year after Arcadia released their version of it.  It would be nice if they also included parts to go between TV and Movie versions.

5 hours ago, Mommar said:

I don’t think most of them were doubled though.  The 0 wasn’t, the 19 wasn’t, the 4 wasn’t, the VE-1 wasn’t.  Max and Millia weren’t (premium finish were.)

Fair enough. It's just a 'guesstimate' on my part. Anyways, besides this price argument, the real question is IF Arcadia will do a VF-11.

2 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Fair enough. It's just a 'guesstimate' on my part. Anyways, besides this price argument, the real question is IF Arcadia will do a VF-11.

I would put the odds somewhere around 0.00001% but we can always hope. I think it's more likely we'd see a DX YF-21 from Bandai and then a DX VF-11.

On ‎5‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 9:57 AM, jenius said:

PF Hikaru VF-1J + GBP still seems like an obvious one.

On ‎5‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 3:00 PM, Slave IV said:

I'd take a PF GBP especially if it came with the effect parts too.

That would be ideal, however is Arcadia going to pack the extra effect parts when the PE VF-1J with the GBP gets made?? :unknw:

41 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

I'm totally on board with a PF GBP with missile effects. They need to get on that before Bandai releases their DX version! Shouldn't be hard since it's essentially just a reissue. 

I would order that PF GBP in a heartbeat!!

oh how I wanted to put the stickers on mine but didn’t because I worried I might screw it up. Not to mention the chances of them peeling over time - unless I apply some sort of clear topcoat but I have no skills to do that. 

For 2019 I am just hoping that they will release the PF 0D before the end of the year. 

On 5/31/2019 at 12:35 PM, danth said:

This. It's the only 1/60 VF I'm going to shell out for. 

Yup,  I picked up the VE-1 a while back when Arcadia re-released it.  Now, all I need is the VT-1.   I'm just grateful I'll have a shot at buying it if they do release it again as opposed to the impossible challenge of pre-ordering a Bandai DX valk.

Got an email from Amazon Japan, apparently there's a slight delay on the Arcadia launch arm stands.

Delivery date 7/9-7/12

Spoiler

English follows Japanese(日本語に続き、英語でのご案内があります)

Amazon.co.jpをご利用いただき、ありがとうございます。

お客様にご予約いただいている以下の商品の発売日が変更されたため、お届け予定日を変更いたしましたのでお知らせいたします。

"超時空要塞マクロス 愛・おぼえていますか マクロス ヴァリアブルスタンド"
    お届け予定日: 2019-07-09 - 2019-07-12

Dear Customer: We have learned that there has been a delay with some of the item(s) in your order indicated above.
When your order is shipped you will receive an e-mail message confirming the date, contents and method of shipment.

尊敬的买家:我们了解到,您的上述订单中的部分商品出现了延误。
当您的订单发货时,您将收到一封电子邮件,其中会确认配送的日期、物品和方式。

このEメールアドレスは配信専用です。ご不明な点は、下記のURLからカスタマーサービスまでお問い合わせください。

https://www.amazon.co.jp/contact-us/

Amazon.co.jp
カスタマーサービス
================
http://www.amazon.co.jp

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/19/2019 at 9:25 AM, Sanity is Optional said:

Got an email from Amazon Japan, apparently there's a slight delay on the Arcadia launch arm stands.

Delivery date 7/9-7/12

Hide contents

English follows Japanese(日本語に続き、英語でのご案内があります)

Amazon.co.jpをご利用いただき、ありがとうございます。

お客様にご予約いただいている以下の商品の発売日が変更されたため、お届け予定日を変更いたしましたのでお知らせいたします。

お届け予定日: 2019-07-09 - 2019-07-12

Dear Customer: We have learned that there has been a delay with some of the item(s) in your order indicated above.
When your order is shipped you will receive an e-mail message confirming the date, contents and method of shipment.

尊敬的买家:我们了解到,您的上述订单中的部分商品出现了延误。
当您的订单发货时,您将收到一封电子邮件,其中会确认配送的日期、物品和方式。

このEメールアドレスは配信専用です。ご不明な点は、下記のURLからカスタマーサービスまでお問い合わせください。

https://www.amazon.co.jp/contact-us/

Amazon.co.jp
カスタマーサービス
================
http://www.amazon.co.jp

Wasn’t aware there was a delay. But just an FYI Arcadia is not the delay. I have 4 stands scheduled to arrive in on the 9th from HLJ. The delay is more than likely from Amazon, or Arcadia has to fill in back orders.

Yeah.

I just saw the Amz-jp charge on my cc today, so I'm expecting delivery by this Monday or Tuesday at the latest.

Sucks that the exchange-rate is sucky this time than the time I po'ed these back then.

Also po'ed four, but might even want more now...

44 minutes ago, treatment said:

Yeah.

I just saw the Amz-jp charge on my cc today, so I'm expecting delivery by this Monday or Tuesday at the latest.

Sucks that the exchange-rate is sucky this time than the time I po'ed these back then.

Also po'ed four, but might even want more now...

I got the email from Amazon.jp four mins ago and the eta for me is Monday. ^_^