Whats next for Arcadia?

w8kbrder

28 minutes ago, Kanedas Bike said:

Probably not what's next per say, but the VF-0A is showing available at HLJ (3-5 days);

https://hlj.com/1-60-scale-vf-0a-phoenix-shin-kudo-ver-transformable-aca82120

-b.

It’s so tempting but a lot of money for something with known possible issues, especially when there will likely be a PF version without issues for just a bit more in the foreseeable future. 

6 hours ago, Slave IV said:

It’s so tempting but a lot of money for something with known possible issues, especially when there will likely be a PF version without issues for just a bit more in the foreseeable future. 

That's my thought too. I would really like to get one, but for the price waiting for a Premium that hopefully corrects the issues seems the better bet.

1 minute ago, dur said:

Wow, I'm mighty tempted by that restock- the 0A is my favorite bird by far, but I already have 3 of them :lol:.

I'd say wait for a Premium version if you already have three.  Unless you prefer the look without all of the extra tampo (and potentially wonky hips.)

2 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Do any of the three have leg and/or paint/cockpit scraping issues?

I've only really played with one of them extensively (one I got super cheap since it had no box).  It had neither scraping nor paint issues, but I couldn't resist and started repainting it myself into US Navy Low-Viz scheme.  Speaking of which, I should really finish that...

The other two are sitting pretty on their landing gear- I have 5 pairs of the shapeways hips standing by if something goes wrong!

21 minutes ago, dur said:

I've only really played with one of them extensively (one I got super cheap since it had no box).  It had neither scraping nor paint issues, but I couldn't resist and started repainting it myself into US Navy Low-Viz scheme.  Speaking of which, I should really finish that...

The other two are sitting pretty on their landing gear- I have 5 pairs of the shapeways hips standing by if something goes wrong!

Ah thanks. Post pics of that custom!

Hmm a clue to a reissue or just a simple photoshoot?

Here's Arcadia's overall game plan....

After 10 Valk reissues including Premium Finish, we'll do one all-new redesigned Valk.

And repeat.

:ph34r:

After 10 Valk reissues including Premium Finish, we'll do one all-new redesigned Valk.

And repeat.

I'd double-dip on another VF-19 Kai if they threw this into the combo....make it actually play some of Basara's favorite phrases and Fire Bomber tunes for the win!

Speakerpod+gamma..jpg

...otherwise, I'm out... :nea:

Google translate: 

One frame at the time of shooting.
After all it is cool ~!

It would be re-reissue

Oh cool i didnt google translate that...

And repeat.

Well at least with this one, no pink hue to worry abt! :lol:

Well against my better judgment and multiple hours of consideration with Miller Lite, I just placed an order for the Shin VF-0A. I had the original Yamato release with the Ghost and it had it's fair share of problems. I hope those have been addressed.  ER mer gherd, My wife is gonna kill me, I"ve boought to much sh*t already.

I'd double-dip on another VF-19 Kai if they threw this into the combo....make it actually play some of Basara's favorite phrases and Fire Bomber tunes for the win!

Speakerpod+gamma..jpg

...otherwise, I'm out... :nea:

mee too,

i got this for the little band figures but not worth getting it again w/o anything additional 

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Putting on a logical thinking cap here: Drinking and then ordering valks while your body is trying to process the harmful effects is not a good sign of rational behavior.. <_<

Hopefully that you have enough funds squirreled away for that huge purchase @scand. As the old saying goes: "Hell has no fear like a women scorned", you better have a good explanation of your purchases when it gets delivered to the door! Good call on getting the PE VF-0a now and then see the prices skyrocket off the roof days later.. ;)

Putting on a logical thinking cap here: Drinking and then ordering valks while your body is trying to process the harmful effects is not a good sign of rational behavior.. <_<

Hopefully that you have enough funds squirreled away for that huge purchase @scand. As the old saying goes: "Hell has no fear like a women scorned", you better have a good explanation of your purchases when it gets delivered to the door! Good call on getting the PE VF-0a now and then see the prices skyrocket off the roof days later.. ;)

Hell, 99% of the money I spend is when I'm drunk... Just ask my Mustang. I just want a 0A, I'm not buying to resell. <edit>Wifey will get over it.............................................................................................................................. at some point. :)

Edited by scand

Mr.K mentioned some time ago he'd like to revisit their YF-21 toy design. I couldn't be happier about those intentions at the time but I wonder now if I wouldn't prefer a DX Chogokin version of it, all improvements on the line considered. Do we know if after M Delta Bandai can get the license to follow that path?

Well against my better judgment and multiple hours of consideration with Miller Lite, I just placed an order for the Shin VF-0A. I had the original Yamato release with the Ghost and it had it's fair share of problems. I hope those have been addressed.  ER mer gherd, My wife is gonna kill me, I"ve boought to much sh*t already.

Those problems were addressed.  But they introduced a new one.  Hopefully your legs will stay attached.

Mr.K mentioned some time ago he'd like to revisit their YF-21 toy design. I couldn't be happier about those intentions at the time but I wonder now if I wouldn't prefer a DX Chogokin version of it, all improvements on the line considered. Do we know if after M Delta Bandai can get the license to follow that path?

Your guess is as good as anyone. At this point, we can say that Bandai probably has the right to make Macross Plus after they released the DX YF-19. But it's still too early to make a guess if Bandai will do YF-21 after Macross Delta. After all, they've showcased some VF-1 add-on parts. Also, not to mention the rumored Macross Delta movie. For sure, they will prioritize that one first because it caters to new and old fans. Whereas, old series, tend to focus on older audience in which by number is lesser compared to current viewers.

As for Arcadia side, they're also unpredictable. But so far, they're just into reissues. The only new ones are the SV-51 plus some Garland figures. Hence, it's why I joked earlier 10 reissues first before they're going to make a brand new one whether it's re-engineered or unreleased model. And repeat. ^_^

Edited by no3Ljm

Your guess is as good as anyone. At this point, we can say that Bandai probably has the right to make Macross Plus after they released the DX YF-19. But it's still too early to make a guess if Bandai will do YF-21 after Macross Delta. After all, they've showcased some VF-1 add-on parts. Also, not to mention the rumored Macross Delta movie. For sure, they will prioritize that one first because it caters to new and old fans. Whereas, old series, tend to focus on older audience in which by number is lesser compared to current viewers.

As for Arcadia side, they're also unpredictable. But so far, they're just into reissues. The only new ones are the SV-51 plus some Garland figures. Hence, it's why I joked earlier 10 reissues first before they're going to make a brand new one whether it's re-engineered or unreleased model. And repeat. ^_^

The VF-0s are all new too.

VF-0 and YF-19 are both new mold. Plus the VF-0D which wasn't even released by Yamato.

The SV-51 is their third re-design of a Yamato release.

Edited by Sanity is Optional

The VF-0s are all new too.

VF-0 and YF-19 are both new mold. Plus the VF-0D which wasn't even released by Yamato.

I just mentioned what's the next ones are since we're in Arcadia Next thread so we're past the VF-0's and the YF-19. I'm just sarcastically pointing out what and how they're doing when it comes to releases.

Edited by no3Ljm

Part of me wants Arcadia to produce a 1:3000 scale Flash Back Megaroad 01. But I'm not sure if I would buy it as it would be around 24 inches long and would probably be way more than I would want to pay.

Have to agree it will. They might put this in their resin 3D print line rather than a full production so yeah, it will cost more.