Whats next for Arcadia?

w8kbrder

3 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

And that's where the included stickers comes in. You know Arcadia. :rolleyes:

Imagine how much if these Anniversary Scheme releases gets a Premium Finish treatment? ;)

I'm trying to form a logical path to a PF anniversary release, and I keep feeling like my brain hits a brick wall. :lol: 

I want to think Arcadia would have to pay collectors to take those off of their hands if they made them.

On 2/6/2019 at 2:38 PM, Chronocidal said:

I'm trying to form a logical path to a PF anniversary release, and I keep feeling like my brain hits a brick wall. :lol: 

I want to think Arcadia would have to pay collectors to take those off of their hands if they made them.

Welp!

So far from taghobby's collection of wonfest-spring 2019 for Arcadia. these seems to be what 2019 is bringing us (stickers or not...)

https://www.taghobby.com/archives/347288

arr01.jpg.e333cd222c55639b0474fa7631aa2179.jpg

arr03.jpg.499fd49f629dfdfa33c8515b3c190079.jpgarr07.jpg.da2629ae3586ff9370849816f7c9f563.jpg

arr10.jpg.3422cf24235893800752b05da2e30d77.jpg

arr13.jpg.d25d765e7042b8551a05392529908eaa.jpg

All should have their specific MW-threads and they should have more pics posted in 'em. 

Also, Jenius has a wonfest-2019 blog-article with lotsa more pics about Arcadia stuff, too.

Edited by treatment
moved megazone-stuff to megazone-thread

3 minutes ago, borgified said:

Hmm.. No word on the Arcadia valk stand as its been shown with the VE-1.

Is it possible that the stand will be released roughly half a year later when the VE-1 is out for distribution?

True. Though they did mentioned the stand on their website on what they're going to display on the said event.

I recall in a post earlier that Arcadia was considering releasing an updated Ghost pack for the VF-0S. This was around the time the Ivanov was announced. Is that still in Arcadia’s pipeline?

2 hours ago, brouken said:

I recall in a post earlier that Arcadia was considering releasing an updated Ghost pack for the VF-0S. This was around the time the Ivanov was announced. Is that still in Arcadia’s pipeline?

Where did you here or read this? From all the information that has surfaced this has never been a subject of any discussion.

it would be very interesting to see if this is true. Also why would Arcadia waste resources on such a simplistic add on?

I am very curious to find out.

2 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Photo-Etched VF-1J with GBP? :rolleyes:

Nope.. My request with Kawamori's signature in "Gold" on one of the Leg Amours and encased in a plastic cover for years for future generations to look back and see the advancement of how design and technology has improved as the years go by.

It could happen right? :unknw:   

5 hours ago, Pedro2k6 said:

Based on that blog, the non-scale Minmay stands about 15.5cm. So it's around 1/10 scale.

arcadia-minmay-angels-paint-figure.thumb.jpg.4bc23a2910528622af33f0c49398ce71.jpg

Also, the 'variable' stand has some added 'feet'. Though the one on the left doesn't have. If it is, I wonder now how many of that stands will fit in a Detolf shelf? :rolleyes:

arcadia-variable-stand.thumb.jpg.3dd71e7bcdb06c71d384e13ceebcaf17.jpg

arcadia-ve1-pf.thumb.jpg.a52540e5ca1e99027efac980c4557aed.jpg

4 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Also, the 'variable' stand has some added 'feet'. Though the one on the left doesn't have. If it is, I wonder now how many of that stands will fit in a Detolf shelf? :rolleyes:

They look optional/removable to my eye, so if space is an issue, maybe you can just leave them off.  I do think it is a good idea in theory, though.  I have the old yamato one, and at certain angles the base definitely becomes unstable.

11 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Based on that blog, the non-scale Minmay stands about 15.5cm. So it's around 1/10 scale.

The previous stands have some nice weight inside the base.  But with the new open compartment , maybe they are not as heavy and decided to use some extra support?

2 hours ago, HardlyNever said:

They look optional/removable to my eye, so if space is an issue, maybe you can just leave them off.  I do think it is a good idea in theory, though.  I have the old yamato one, and at certain angles the base definitely becomes unstable.

2 hours ago, F360 said:

The previous stands have some nice weight inside the base.  But with the new open compartment , maybe they are not as heavy and decided to use some extra support?

I have the Yamato one as well as @HardlyNever mentioned. 

Certain angles with the valk on the arm stand does lean towards the heavy side and it topples over even though the base has weight to it. I believe that the two additional arms (as @F360 mentioned) will add more stability.  

5 hours ago, Corrinald said:

Has anyone ordered directly from Arcadia before? I am wondering what their turn around time is.

I ordered something from them on Feb 6 with a proxy but they haven't received it or a shipping date estimate yet. Just curious.

Looks like you ordered VF-0S Premium Finish as per your post last Feb 6. Arcadia made a note (shown below from their website which I image google translate it) that VF-0S PF will be issued in March. Your proxy should’ve inform you about that upon ordering.

On 2/6/2019 at 2:30 PM, Corrinald said:

Even though I shouldn't have - decided to get a VF-0S Roy PF in hopes they will release a PF 0A Shin to go with it in the future.

On 2/4/2019 at 2:03 PM, no3Ljm said:

It is a sale. I'm assuming they want to clear their inventory. But only to be ship within Japan. So if anyone want to participate, better contact your favorite proxy service so they can order some for you the moment it became online on Feb 5, 7pm, JST.

arcadia_online_shop.jpg.ee5ff4f74368880881415ca985eb8e1d.jpg

Edited by no3Ljm

24 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Looks like you ordered VF-0S Premium Finish as per your post last Feb 6. Arcadia made a note (shown below from their website which I image google translate it) that VF-0S PF will be issued in March. Your proxy should’ve inform you about that upon ordering.

Ah okay I totally missed that bit of information. Thank you!