Whats next for Arcadia?

w8kbrder

8 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Additional FYI, you guys don't need to stay up late since you need to place the orders via proxy. So email them about it ahead of time. ;) 

Unless you order directly, and have it shipped to a Tenso forwarding address.

Ok. Looks like Arcadia will unveil another (not-so) Premium Finish release on the WonFest 2019 event besides the other display items such as the upcoming SV-51 Ivanov, VE-1 Elintseeker Premium Finish, and the Variable Stand.

wf2019winter-page.thumb.jpg.a5c6bc1f31494feef40d17c829c5a339.jpg

Seeing that the Ivanov doesn't have the PF term on the listing, I'm assuming they will release a regular version first(?).

2 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Ok. Looks like Arcadia will unveil another (not-so) Premium Finish release on the WonFest 2019 event besides the other display items such as the upcoming SV-51 Ivanov, VE-1 Elintseeker Premium Finish, and the Variable Stand.

Seeing that the Ivanov doesn't have the PF term on the listing, I'm assuming they will release a regular version first(?).

That's going to make us double dip for both copies of Ivanoff's 51 (regular and PE) for those that want it which we know well. Get the regular and then the PE which makes us sell off the regular version afterwards? :rolleyes:

Can't wait to see the pics of the semi-finished 51 and the PE VE-1 during WonderFest. I'm more interested in the PE VE-1 than the 51 honestly speaking.

13 minutes ago, Sandman said:

What are the prices?

Prices? For the sale or for the ones they're going to display on the upcoming WonderFest? If the latter, at this point no one knows what's the prices is going to be. 

12 minutes ago, borgified said:

That's going to make us double dip for both copies of Ivanoff's 51 (regular and PE) for those that want it which we know well. Get the regular and then the PE which makes us sell off the regular version afterwards? :rolleyes:

Can't wait to see the pics of the semi-finished 51 and the PE VE-1 during WonderFest. I'm more interested in the PE VE-1 than the 51 honestly speaking.

TBH, I'm just interested on a regular release since I'm not planning on rebuying what I have in the hopes that there will be a PF version down the line. 

1 minute ago, davidwhangchoi said:

Finally!

:good:

12 minutes ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

Given Arcadia"s pattern of releasing PF versions of prior Arcadia non-PF releases... maybe a PF VF-4?

If it's a Premium Finish of a VF-4 in Flashback 2012 version, I'll probably bite. :rolleyes:

But, I already have three VF-4G for me to get another one.

Edited by no3Ljm

22 minutes ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

Given Arcadia"s pattern of releasing PF versions of prior Arcadia non-PF releases... maybe a PF VF-4?

10 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

If it's a Premium Finish of a VF-4 in Flashback 2012 version, I'll probably bite. :rolleyes:

But, I already have three VF-4G for me to get another one.

It is not like I particularly want them to do a PF version of the VF-4G, but when you consider that they did PF versions of VF-1S Roy, VF-1S Hikaru, VF-1J Miria, VF-1J Max, VF-0, and SDF-1.... all of which had prior Arcadia non-PF releases... I think the PF VF-4G is kind of likely.

The PF VE-1 technically does not break this pattern, given that the really was never a non-PF VE-1, since the original Yamato release was effectively a PF, with all the tampo printing it got.

Edited by Shizuka the Cat

4 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

I kinda hope they come out of left-field with another Yamato re-release. Like a PF VF-11B/C for instance.

As far as Arcadia's release pattern has been, I would first expect them to release a regular VF-11 before seeing a PF version comes out.

I'm guessing PF VF-0D and a display of previous PF releases. 

As for the SV-51, I wouldn't pay the extra markup for a PF SV-51 for such a small amount of tampo compared to the VF-1 and VF-0 sets. I don't think there were too much to add for a PF since the sticker sheet was small and most of it (like Ivanov's logo and the  Anti UN logo) were already tampo'd.  

8 minutes ago, jenius said:

Here's my list of what I think is most likely PF announcement from most to least:

1) Hikaru 1J (GBP or super)

2) Shin 0A

3) Shin 0D

4) VT-1

agree with your number 1 pick, it's VF-1J GBP for me. with that Hong Kong retailer saying last year it was coming, plus the teased release of 1/48 GBP armour now's the time to do it.

Actually, for me, the only thing that I'm looking forward to from Arcadia's WonderFest photos is just the SV-51 Ivanov. I'm actually burned out now from VF-1's. The only VF-1's that I'm looking forward to is DX Hikaru VF-1A/S. :rolleyes:

So who purchased from Arcadia's campaign when it opened earlier?

Based on the listings, these are the only ones you can add to your cart:
- VF-1J Max
- VF-1J Max Premium Finish
- VF-1J Millia
- VF-1J Millia Premium Finish
- VF-0 Reactive Armor
- VF-0 Reactive Armor Kit
- VF-0S Roy Premium Finish

Again, do note that this is Ship to Japan only. So you need to use proxy services to get one.

If Arcadia pops up with a PF VF-1J Hikaru, I might bite, but I'd prefer the supers to the GBP, just because I want a PF set of generic TV super packs.

I wonder if Arcadia would consider releasing PF super/strike packs?  Strike probably not due to the variety of skull markings, but they could easily mass produce the standard TV packs with the kite printed on them.  I'd probably buy three or four sets of those.

48 minutes ago, easnoddy said:

So disappointed with the lack of tampo on the 35th anniversary valkyrie.  Same goes for the 30th.

And that's where the included stickers comes in. You know Arcadia. :rolleyes:

Imagine how much if these Anniversary Scheme releases gets a Premium Finish treatment? ;)

54 minutes ago, easnoddy said:

So disappointed with the lack of tampo on the 35th anniversary valkyrie.  Same goes for the 30th.

I'm more likely to get it without the tampo, because it looks better to me without all that added junk. The scheme is busy enough already with just the striping.

Speaking of Arcadia Stickers.... last time I applied a sticker to something was before the Internet.....

Is there a video, tutorial, recommendation of any kind on how to apply those? I'm like very very hesitant to do it in terror of screwing it, but on the other hand, I really miss the kite on the Super Packs and some other details.

32 minutes ago, Arkham said:

Speaking of Arcadia Stickers.... last time I applied a sticker to something was before the Internet.....

Is there a video, tutorial, recommendation of any kind on how to apply those? I'm like very very hesitant to do it in terror of screwing it, but on the other hand, I really miss the kite on the Super Packs and some other details.

The nearest thing I could think of is to treat it same as Gunpla Stickers. You need to use X-Acto Knife, Tweezers, Q-Tips, Cloth.

Check some YouTube videos using the keyword 'GunPla Sticker Tutorials'. Hope that helps.

On 2/5/2019 at 3:49 PM, no3Ljm said:

So who purchased from Arcadia's campaign when it opened earlier?

Based on the listings, these are the only ones you can add to your cart:
- VF-1J Max
- VF-1J Max Premium Finish
- VF-1J Millia
- VF-1J Millia Premium Finish
- VF-0 Reactive Armor
- VF-0 Reactive Armor Kit
- VF-0S Roy Premium Finish

Again, do note that this is Ship to Japan only. So you need to use proxy services to get one.

Even though I shouldn't have - decided to get a VF-0S Roy PF in hopes they will release a PF 0A Shin to go with it in the future.