Whats next for Arcadia?

w8kbrder

1 hour ago, Sildani said:

Not bad! Looks like there’s storage under the “hatch.”

Now: will they charge ¥10,000 for this?

Possible that Arcadia will go in hold-my-beer mode when they saw the original still getting scalped at ami and/or manda for almost 10k-yen used/abused...

:bump:

Will they change the tampgraphic  print and box to say 36th Anniversary or just slap a sticker on it?

No matter how you Add it up. It is waaaaayyy late.

From and including: Sunday, October 3, 1982
To and including: Thursday, January 31, 2019

Result: 13,270 days

It is 13,270 days from the start date to the end date, end date included.

Or 36 years, 3 months, 29 days including the end date.

Or 435 months, 29 days including the end date.

Alternative time units

13,270 days can be converted to one of these units:

• 1,146,528,000 seconds 
  • 19,108,800 minutes 
  • 318,480 hours 
  • 13,270 days 
  • 1895 weeks and 5 days

Come on Arcadia , you can do it!

2 hours ago, davidwhangchoi said:

that's exciting, these were so hard to get

I know. I really like to have that old arm stand before. But I didn't since it's expensive to get. So hopefully this time the price is somewhere around $40+/-.

I can see them pricing these at 8998 yen.

But i won’t get these unless they are on sale, have the original ones before and don’t like them since they are suppose to grab onto the top of the fast pack instead of the bottom.

13 hours ago, Corrinald said:

Thanks for getting this song stuck in my head today.:lol: Cool to see the stand coming back...wonder what the price will be 

Hehe its a happy song so you're welcome! Price i thk abt 4k yen sounds abt right...but not more plz....unless premium-fied!

After all its just a.........*cue REM* stand!

Edited by seti88

5 minutes ago, seti88 said:

Hehe its a happy song so your welcome! Price i thk abt 4k yen sounds abt right...but not more plz....unless premium-fied!

After all its just a.........*cue REM* stand!

Yeah. 4K is a good price for it. With all the VF-1's that they have reissued, I think it's really about time for them to start reproducing again those arm stands.

What did they charge for their clear stand alone display stand? Hopefully they don't have to pay much for licensing right for the launch arm design but there's that and and the added complexity of the arm and all its bits. My guess is 6,500¥.

1 hour ago, jenius said:

What did they charge for their clear stand alone display stand? Hopefully they don't have to pay much for licensing right for the launch arm design but there's that and and the added complexity of the arm and all its bits. My guess is 6,500¥.

http://arcadia.ac/products/detail.php?product_id=209

¥2916

15 minutes ago, treatment said:

Unless the new Launch Arm can actually finally do the proper anime-accurate grab-mode with the claws, I rather they just re-release the recent Clear-Stand and/or resurrect the Mighty Block stands (possibly super-size it a bit) instead.

Yeah. The Mighty Block would be a good alternative from the Arm Stand. ;)

Hehe i just posted a pic in the DX thread with the gears down!

Those yammie clear stands look cool. 

Bandai's stand were a throwback to NASA's/USAF(?) flight displays with the arching arm....

And as always yeti's stand are the standard for macross valks!

I think that it's fair to say that all of us will be on the edge of the upcoming SV-51 price wise as we all know how Arcadia works.

First with the regular release to get sales and interest and then "WHAM" the Premium version follows out a few years later as we all look back at the VF-1 and the SDF-1.

[Actually not to give Arcadia ideas: I haven't seen a PE Version of the VF-1J with the GBP. You can toss me into the frying pan with that idea folks. :blink:]

4 minutes ago, borgified said:

I think that it's fair to say that all of us will be on the edge of the upcoming SV-51 price wise as we all know how Arcadia works.

First with the regular release to get sales and interest and then "WHAM" the Premium version follows out a few years later as we all look back at the VF-1 and the SDF-1.

[Actually not to give Arcadia ideas: I haven't seen a PE Version of the VF-1J with the GBP. You can toss me into the frying pan with that idea folks. :blink:]

Honestly?  I want a PF version of Hikaru's 1J with super packs.  My ideal set would be 6 PF valks: Hikaru and M&M 1Js (all with supers), a CF with supers, a 1D (with supers for fun), and a TV Roy with super packs.  We've only gotten two of those so far.

2 hours ago, borgified said:

I take it that your waiting for updated news on the SV-51 sometime next month?

Maybe I will be more excited about the SV-51 when more information comes around but at the moment I'm not really interested.

I'm still dreaming about my VF-4 Hikaru...

Just now, Gwynne said:

Maybe I will be more excited about the SV-51 when more information comes around but at the moment I'm not really interested.

Same. After a good think, I'm passing on the SV-51 for now. Waiting for Arcadia's next big thing, which I hope they can get to some day.

1 hour ago, Ignacio Ocamica said:

I have nightmares thinking about the cost of the SV-51.

Let's speculate for a bit, shall we? And let's use the actual Arcadia price and not the discounted PO price. So we're more prepared and it's realistic. ;) The VF-0S and VF-0D came out last 2015 for Y37584 and Y39774 for the latter. VF-0S Premium Finish released last year for Y41904. I guess, it's just safe to assume that the SV-51 is going to be on that VF-0S PF price range. It's an overkill if they price it above Y48000. I'm not sure if I can afford it. :unsure:

1 hour ago, davidwhangchoi said:

:lol: 

i'm scared too:unsure:

Hey David. If ever the price point is like Y48000. Are you planning on getting more than 2 units?

11 minutes ago, Gwynne said:

I'm still dreaming about my VF-4 Hikaru...

Me too. I'm still wishing and waiting for an Arcadia VF-4 Flashback Ver. :angel:

If your hypothesis is correct @no3Ljm, I think that a fair bit of us that wants the newer SV-51 will be disappointed on the killer price; however Arcadia is focusing on the market for people that are willing to folk $$ for the products that they want it (just remembered my commercial property terminology now: psychographics).