Whats next for Arcadia?

w8kbrder

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Geekz said:

long time lurker here...

just wanted to share my conversation from a seller in hong kong.

RyrsWnm.png

If this comes into play and the 1/60 VF-1J with the GBP get re-issued, I'm definitely jumping in it.  

5 hours ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

I think I would be down for a PF VF-1J GBP

This will also be in consideration as well. Ultimately the price is also another factor.. -_- 

7 hours ago, Geekz said:

long time lurker here...

just wanted to share my conversation from a seller in hong kong.

RyrsWnm.png

As someone who just paid the current market rate for an Arcadia VF-1J with GBP, I'm a little irked. However, I'm such a big fan of the GBP armor, I'd probably buy another one if reissued. *sigh*

2 hours ago, jenius said:

I'm still trying to hunt down a Yamato gray visor 1J if someone wants some money to grab a reissue.

Do you still have the Yammie v.2 GBP? There was a listing of the Yammie V.2 with the GBP earlier this morning when I went on and someone has already gotten it.

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1090163645&ref=doc

6 hours ago, jenius said:

I'm still trying to hunt down a Yamato gray visor 1J if someone wants some money to grab a reissue.

Sorry I’m just curious, the Arcadia GBP set came with a grey visor -1J. Did the Yamato version have white visors instead?

5 hours ago, davidwhangchoi said:

whatever happened to the sv?

2019?

Hopefully it didn't turn into Vapoware, while I still like my Yamato 51's I'd love to see what Arcadia can come up with. 

We must continue to be patient. B))

Yamato sold a standalone gray visor version as a web shop exclusive and a regular white visor version. The gift sets come with a great visor version. I have the standalone GBP so I want the standalone gray visor to go with it.

17 hours ago, borgified said:

Do you still have the Yammie v.2 GBP? There was a listing of the Yammie V.2 with the GBP earlier this morning when I went on and someone has already gotten it.

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1090163645&ref=doc

I saw that when it was still available.

It was 25k-yen, but the item-condition was quite questionable.

The Manda pictures showed some very distinct yellowing on both the valk and the armor.

Surprised somebody actually bought it at all.

Arcadia is so stuck with the VF-1 and not even released the overpriced stuff like the VT, VE and 1D that I really want 

and what happened with the sv51 v2? it is not supposed this year is the realease and not even physic prototype is really disappointing

Happily Xigfrid and Tate are making valks that never been done before (VF-9/VF-5000) so my money is for them

Shame of you Arcadia shame of you

From what can understand on @Darotower's post of the GBP, the one on the left is the first release of the stand alone GBP armour and the middle was the second re-issue with the missiles with the firing effect (like the 1/48 GBP set)? 

Can anyone verify that if possible. :)

1 hour ago, Darotower said:

I hope Arcadia release a GBP-1S "premium version", a "weathering version" or just the real TV colors will be great, I have a friend who customize his GBP into it.

3.thumb.jpg.8698e4246284075b3e16a2d4b0ccf666.jpg

20170522_183329.jpg

very nice! you should throw in weathered hikaru to complete the look. the head is too clean vs. the weathered armor.

i hope you're enjoying my former weathered hikaru. i kinda miss him:wub:;)

Edited by davidwhangchoi

7 hours ago, borgified said:

From what can understand on @Darotower's post of the GBP, the one on the left is the first release of the stand alone GBP armour and the middle was the second re-issue with the missiles with the firing effect (like the 1/48 GBP set)? 

Can anyone verify that if possible. :)

Correct.

GBP

GBP with missile effect

GBP + VF1j

An Armored VF-1J in premium finish or with missile effect parts would make me replace my current one. I actually think it's strange that Arcadia did not include the missile effect parts the first time around and a premium version should have them.

11 hours ago, davidwhangchoi said:

very nice! you should throw in weathered hikaru to complete the look. the head is too clean vs. the weathered armor.

i hope you're enjoying my former weathered hikaru. i kinda miss him:wub:;)

Yeah! you are right but I've took the picture before I've got your VF-1J weathering! I really enjoy it!

20170924_133741.jpg

Now that we've got premium M&Ms, I really just want a premium TV super VF-1S to go with them, and maybe a premium Hikaru 1J release with super packs.  It'd be cool seeing a premium GBP-1, but I'm not a huge fan of it personally, and would rather see a separate premium 1J release.