Whats next for Arcadia?

w8kbrder

8 minutes ago, jenius said:

Focker premium version, here we come!

Seriously though, when are we gonna see more Garland? A VF-0D reissue would also be welcome news at this point. I'd double dip to own one I know doesn't have a FUBAR leg.

I'd be stoked on a VF-0D reissue, yet they need to get the color more accurate to the series (Yes I am bringing up the color issue again) as well make the low Vis Gray version seen in ep.2 with all the QC of the VF-0S. 

I'm hoping for a VT-1. It's prominently featured in DYRL, piloted by Hikaru thus a hero valk, and even has Minmay. Checks all the marks for Arcadia in terms of what it has released so far! 

Add to it that Yamato never released a VT-1 without exploding shoulder, thus many owners will double dip. I don't remember Yamato doing any reissue back in the day either. 

Edited by locidm

6 hours ago, jenius said:

Focker premium version, here we come!

Seriously though, when are we gonna see more Garland? A VF-0D reissue would also be welcome news at this point. I'd double dip to own one I know doesn't have a FUBAR leg.

If it's a Focker premium I hope it means the not-premium version goes down in price :D

8 hours ago, Graham said:

I'd love to see Arcadia eventually get the Frontier licence and take a try at the VF-25.

But the chance of that happening is probably quite remote.

Also, still waiting for my red Milia VF-17S!!!!!!

Actually, I was thinking the same thing. It would be quite a site to see that happen. I would kinda like them to also possibly hit the point of also hitting new Macross Class Ships like M7 M Frontier and a TV SDF-1.

Demand for Bandai's renewal toys is still high, they could do reissues with no changes and still sell out,  so they'd be fools to let the license go. It would be cool to see an Arcadia effort but I think we have a ways to go before that happens. 

I wouldn't count on it. If they announce anything other than another Roy or Hikaru Premium Finish, I would die of shock.  Hell, I'd be all over a VF-1D re-release if they are just gonna do VF-1's.  SOMETHING a little different jeeeeezus

Arcadia--where good Macross licenses go to die.....

I'd happily pick up another VF-1D or VT-1 if they ever get around to them.  Fortunately, those two are a unique color that I don't have to worry about matching to all my other VF-1s. :p

Know what I really want for a VT-1 though?  Duty uniformed Hikaru and Misa figures.  Bonus points if they include the tent.

5 hours ago, Slave IV said:

Translation mentions Garland and Mazinkaiser.

It mentioned also announcement for 'complete new product of Macross' based on Google Translation. Garland was mentioned for progress status. And will exhibit Mazinkaiser SKL.

Edited by no3Ljm

4 minutes ago, seti88 said:

Does the translation say new or 'a possibility'?

If its a definite new, then most of the above wishes are out hehe...cmon destroid cheyenne!! *rolls dice*

It says 'New'. So no 'Reissues' I hope.

Unless, New for them is also Reissue since they didn't released some of the old VF-1's yet under Arcadia name. ^_^

3 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

It says 'New'. So no 'Reissues' I hope.

Unless, New for them is also Reissue since they didn't released some of the old VF-1's yet under Arcadia name. ^_^

Yea enough of the new old stuff .......In fact, should i hope for new lower priced line too perhaps? :D

Edited by seti88