Whats next for Arcadia?

w8kbrder

Just asked Mr K about the possibility for SV-51 renewal today, he said its very likely to happen, and he would glad if Macross fans can support him to make Arcadia redo the older Yamato SV-51.

14502107_1621381131495659_815556062_n.jp

Let me know where to sign the petition! I would be happy for the new SV-51 or YF-21 indifferently

Just asked Mr K about the possibility for SV-51 renewal today, he said its very likely to happen, and he would glad if Macross fans can support him to make Arcadia redo the older Yamato SV-51.

14502107_1621381131495659_815556062_n.jp

VERY Likely to happen?! Go ahead and release it mr K....Try us!

..Still will only jump for joy when i hear an official announcement...Kudos on the question to him and am glad he answered it. ;)B))

Well, it changes. For one of the VF-0's, they retooled the mold and resculpted some major parts.

For the VF-4G,they supposedly made the missile tabs larger, but the missiles still fall off easily.

For the YF-19,they introduced a beefier Battroid and eliminated the thick gullet in fighter mode. Then they gave it high-speed mode wings and introduced a thick upper intake lip.

Of course, they always seem to change the colors as well, which causes some members here no end of grief.

It's a craps shoot. I think I've read, though, that the 51 is so floppy in certain modes that almost any change might be welcome.

If the Macross Zero license is firmly in their grip...you would think they would try and milk their existing molds....

Ironically, with their pricing being so much higher and discounts/clearance sales on Arcadia valks now being few and far between....Bandai would now be on the other end of the pricing spectrum if they were to decide to release some Macross Zero HMR's....this time they would have the lower priced offerrings, when before, during the initial HM run...Yamato clearance sales prices made Bandai HM's a tough sell.....

Arcadia had numerous chances to annouce the 0a cf this year but nada news from them. The placard wasnt even displaced again in any exhibitions so far this year. Its likely vapourware for now.

The exciting news is we all get to get excited anticipating what the next valk release would be!

I just don't see why Arcadia doesn't capitalize on the easy money of making the CF VF-0A. They would have to do very little work to produce it. Sure, Shin's sat around for awhile but I think that had more to do with the leg issue than anything else. It seemed to me, that once word got around that they had fixed the issue, the VF-0S sold much more quickly.

I'm sure that if they released the VF-0A with the leg issue fixed that it would sell fairly well. Especially if they timed the release to coincide with the same time frame as the RA.

Hell, I would bite on a nice low vis repaint with fixed legs of the VF-0D real damn quick!!!

Add me to that list!

Edited by Boobytrap

Likely the 0s sold out better than the shin as its a roy variant more than anything. I think with the delta hype this year, they were kinda smart to lay low on the valks, as everyone would be bedazzled with delta valks to pay much attention to any Arcadia release, what more a cf that wasn't prominent in M0.

Yes,it is, they officially announced it last year that the 0A Mass Production type should be ready this year, or next year, by latest

Although i still think that price is a little bit too much given what we seen with 0A Shin version

mpvf0ateaser.jpg

That one, I know. But since there's no official word yet, and 2016 is almost over, then I doubt it will be released this year. Hence, my comment if it's official.

It's too bad Arcadia doesn't do projects in a similar way to how Yamato's VF-4G went down. Has anyone ever tried to start a crowd funding campaign to make a robot project happen? Arcadia's niche' business model would be ideal for bringing projects to fruition via alternative funding sources.

Edited by warrhead

if they include a 1/3000 Prometheus and Daedelus....I'll double-dip....

Otherwise, I'll wait for as long as it takes for Bandai's 1/1800 behemoth.... ;)

*snip*

How about 1/1800 Vinyl Static Figure? :rolleyes:

Edited by no3Ljm

It's too bad Arcadia doesn't do projects in a similar way to how Yamato's VF-4G went down. Has anyone ever tried to start a crowd funding campaign to make a robot project happen? Arcadia's niche' business model would be ideal for bringing projects to fruition via alternative funding sources.

They should just follow Bandai's lead.....and let their customer's vote for what they want made....

m08.jpg

How about 1/1800 Vinyl Static Figure? :rolleyes:

I'd consider a parts-former....like the recent TV SDF-1....but since it's probably vaporware....I'll stick to waiting for an ultimate DX version! :p

They oughta.

Actually, Arcadia should actually do a 1/3000 Yamato and Arcadia, with all the necessary connectors to the SDF-1...

:diablo:

:yahoo:

More Arcadia junk I wouldn't buy!

:nea:

TV SDF-1 or bust!

A VF-5000 would be acceptable too.... ^_^