Whats next for Arcadia?

w8kbrder

Look like Mr. K says his only been approved to make the set and (so far) not separately and apologies.

https://twitter.com/Mrk_arcadia/status/719414103656148992

in the same twitter convo someone comments that the vf-1 has no room to refine and asks about the vf-11 and sv-51 getting updates.

Mr. K sounds like there's room to refine since 1/48 scale was popular. maybe they will redesign the 1/48 to compete with bandai's potential 1/35 vf-1

i'm very hoping some nice renewals will come out from arcadia. whether vf-11 sv-51 or 1/48 scale.

Adding on to that, here's the translation of Mr K's reply to that:

"Do not change the name.

(Lol). There is a proposal to refine. Incorporating the I form of 48 was well received, so what? I feel unable to be smaller because I ~? 11 aside, 51 motivated is! (The Publisher up to)"

So it seems there's a push to reissue the Sv-51, and not so much the VF-11 - yet.

An Arcadia "white" VF-11B would be perfect!

vf-11b-pinkpecker-battroid.gif

This made me laugh. Well done.

I would be more inclined to get if they matched it. At initial glance, those parts look aged on the valk.

That being said, my inclinations for this fell from quite a high this morning, so getting it isnt exactly a priority now for me...

besides i got some tomytec tampo'ed valks coming in :p Not a fair comparison i know but still roy is represented...

Yeah even if they do release the packs separately i'm concerned about the different white. I think it'll annoy me if i use the packs on an yamato vf-1.

How timely! I was just thinking about my old 1/48 Valkyries again this weekend. An updated 1/48-scale line that implements the fixes of the 1/60-scale v2 Valkyries? Hm... :-) I would be very interested in that. It would be cool if Arcadia brought back the low-vis 1J and 1A, which had a better paint scheme when compared to the 1/60-scale low-viz 1S.

Edited by technoblue

Well, if you love Arcadia prices of their new 1/60 (VF-0, YF-19) molds, and really love prices of re-issue 1/60 VF-1's then you're gonna love prices for a re-designed from the ground up 1/48.

:lol:

I'd rather Arcadia devote some actual resources to VF-1's not piloted exclusively by Roy or Hikaru.

-b.

I'll skip a v.2 1/48 for that 1/35 bandai VF-1. But yeah, as much as I love those 1/48s, they could use a lot of improving, enough to get people to rebuy them.

No chicken hands for starters and a better backpack design, those little parts can easily break especially with Fast packs attached!

Yeah i shudder to think of the cost of a new 1/48. Sure as hell don't want to rebuilt my vf-1 collection at the over 30000 yen it will redoubtably be.

Back in the day the word on the street was that they would never revisit the 1/48 scale because it would be way too expensive. Maybe now that they've seen they can charge of 30,000 Yen a valk that's changed.

• 2 months later...

Is the YF-21 really being considered? Is it just because of the YF-19 or Arcadia dropped a hint somewhere? If Arcadia stays true to form where/when might we see an official or unofficial announcement for the SV-51? To me it still sounds like a big maybe given the Japanese market for 'enemy' mecha and MC0 in general. A nice clear yes/no for either would help immensely.

vf 1s roy focker with super strike parts is coming in august, after that maybe the reactive amour for vf 0s/a and... well i heard about yf 19 weathering ver, but seems like is not going to happen because they just release the regular yf 19 and dont have too much sales, i have almost all the arcadia, i miss the vf 19 kai because dont like color scheme but now is too expensive (around 500), im thinking if arcadia do a release of that, i will buy it.

Im probably being excessively hopeful on this one but geez it would be nice if Arcadia re-issued the 1:60 Regult kit.. In fact I'd happily pay upwards of a grand if they released it as a completed toy! Yeah that would be a lot of money but the thing is huge keeping in mind.

I imagine they still have all the molds for pretty much everything Yamato ever did so I don't see why they can re-release the kit.

Hope the 1:3000 SDF-1 gets some consideration down the track. Both the movie and a tv version!

Im probably being excessively hopeful on this one but geez it would be nice if Arcadia re-issued the 1:60 Regult kit.. In fact I'd happily pay upwards of a grand if they released it as a completed toy! Yeah that would be a lot of money but the thing is huge keeping in mind.

I imagine they still have all the molds for pretty much everything Yamato ever did so I don't see why they can re-release the kit.

Hope the 1:3000 SDF-1 gets some consideration down the track. Both the movie and a tv version!

Same here about the Regult.

I don't know how Arcadia will stay in business with such limited release schedule and nothing very much new.

Hope they get their act together. If they (Yamato) made money doing Mac 7, I'm sure there are equally viable things out there for them to do.

Edited by arbit

Complete Firebomber....

vf-17tcustom-booster-battroid.gif

vf-11maxlcustom-boosteropen-battroid.gif

......then go bankrupt.....again! :rolleyes:

As much as I would like to see a booby Valk, I'm sure it's not gonna translate perfectly into a 'perfect transforming' toy and that for sure will agitate kids from MacrossWorld. :lol: