Whats next for Arcadia?

w8kbrder

just comparing to the one I have on display the skull logo appears to be in the very same position so yeah no tweaking sadly..

You think that's a brand new valk they just created or one of their first run that they've just coupled up with some Yammy strike parts to show what they're going to make? I'd bet on the latter since preorders aren't up.

You think that's a brand new valk they just created or one of their first run that they've just coupled up with some Yammy strike parts to show what they're going to make? I'd bet on the latter since preorders aren't up.

original or re-issue it does look identical to my yammie.. could have been one out of storage just for photo purposes? And the VF-1J GBP re-issue toy does look noticeably more pink-ish than the orignial for comparative purposes..

it also mentions April on the twitter page if that is an indication when pre-orders are due to open perhaps?

Edited by spanner76

What! Seriously the Roy 1S again? They sure are screwing the people who bought the single release if they don't offer strike parts separately. I guess we're probably never going to see max and mirya reissues, ironically the last two i want to finish my collection.

My guess they will offer the strike parts separately and some point the m&m releases too since we now know its not some lame licence excuse

to be honest I was hoping they would just re-issue the super parts on their own rather than as a bundle which would ultimately cost more..

besides the box in the twitter photos looks to small to be a bundle..

and yes we don't need another Roy Valk..although the other release was the movie version so this would most likely be a TV ver. The white does look very white..

to be honest I was hoping they would just re-issue the super parts on their own rather than as a bundle which would ultimately cost more..

It's says Strike Valkyrie Roy Focker Special. Temporary. More details soon.

and yes we don't need another Roy Valk..although the other release was the movie version so this would most likely be a TV ver. The white does look very white..

With Arcadia using white instead of the off white for dyrl valks, is there any difference between the tv and movie versions now? Other than the pilots and the strike pack which is shown in the picture. Makes me think it's another dyrl release. I would prefer the TV release cuz I never got the non fast pack release which had the TV Roy pilot. I would buy that one.

Guest davidwhangchoi

100% agree,

that is the arcadia 1st run with the ugly purple tint and less tampo'd canopy paired yamato strikes.

More pics from Arcadia's Twitter. Those are obviously Yamato Strike parts. Notice the difference in color of the missiles in the arms to the Valkyrie itself.

that's a keen observation :):hail:

So if Arcadia is releasing the Super Strike Parts as an add-on set this yields following question to me (given they are not color-coded for a specific Valkyrie):

do I buy two for the two Arcadia VF-0S I own or do I buy four and hope that Arcadia releases the rest of Skull Squadron down the line?

With Arcadia using white instead of the off white for dyrl valks, is there any difference between the tv and movie versions now? Other than the pilots and the strike pack which is shown in the picture. Makes me think it's another dyrl release. I would prefer the TV release cuz I never got the non fast pack release which had the TV Roy pilot. I would buy that one.

Is this a bundle or is it the super/strike parts themselves?

The photos do show Roy's movie 1S, but I'm tired and not really following things, so I'll pick this up later in the morning. In any case, I think this is great news all the same. And if Arcadia is thinking of doing VF-1 bundles, I hope they plan to do some of the rarer Valkyries as well, and not just the safe heroes like Roy and Hikaru.

edit: just because

Edited by technoblue

I would be more inclined to get if they matched it. At initial glance, those parts look aged on the valk.

That being said, my inclinations for this fell from quite a high this morning, so getting it isnt exactly a priority now for me...

besides i got some tomytec tampo'ed valks coming in :p Not a fair comparison i know but still roy is represented...

Oh, hell yes. At this point the bundle may not be significantly more expensive than buying gouged 1/60 Strike parts by themselves. Luckily my only 1S is a 1/48 so this works doubly well.

Hopefully, this also means Arcadia still has the SDF/DYRL licenses and will eventually reissue the VF-1D, VE-1, VT-1 and M&M.

It is curious that they chose Roy again. Anyone know why? Is he uber-popular? More than Hickory?

Guest davidwhangchoi

Look like Mr. K says his only been approved to make the set and (so far) not separately and apologies.

https://twitter.com/Mrk_arcadia/status/719414103656148992

in the same twitter convo someone comments that the vf-1 has no room to refine and asks about the vf-11 and sv-51 getting updates.

Mr. K sounds like there's room to refine since 1/48 scale was popular. maybe they will redesign the 1/48 to compete with bandai's potential 1/35 vf-1

i'm very hoping some nice renewals will come out from arcadia. whether vf-11 sv-51 or 1/48 scale.

Edited by davidwhangchoi