Whats next for Arcadia?

w8kbrder

I wish they would do one of the rarer Valk's that have yet to be done, like:

• VF-1 Orgroid
  • Mylene's VF-11 MAXL
  • Varauta Fz-109F Elgerzorene, or any Varauta valk

I know those are both unlikely, but I think VF-1's and VF-19's are overrepresented by Yam-cadia.

VA-3!!,VA-3!!,VA-3!!,VA-3!!,VA-3!!,VA-3!!,VA-3!!,VA-3!!,VA-3!!,VA-3!!,VA-3!!,VA-3!!,VA-3!!,VA-3!!,VA-3!!,VA-3!!,VA-3!!,VA-3!!,VA-3!!,VA-3!!,VA-3!!,

VA-3!!,VA-3!!,VA-3!!,VA-3!!,VA-3!!,VA-3!!,VA-3!!,

VA-3!!,VA-3!!,VA-3!!,VA-3!!,VA-3!!,VA-3!!,VA-3!!,

VA-3!!,VA-3!!,VA-3!!,VA-3!!,VA-3!!,VA-3!!,VA-3!!,VA-3!!,VA-3!!,VA-3!!, :D :D

Blech! What ever happened to that vomiting emoticon?! Honestly, I think this is hands down Kawamori-san's fugliest Macross design. But it does have uniqueness in its corner. Just the same, unless Arcadia could make it so gloriously cool that it transcends its own eyesore-ness, I think I'd have to pass. I don't think I could look at that every day without feeling equal parts of remorse and disgust.

I'd sure love to have a high end Variable Glaug, though. They could pump that out in several color variations as well, for maximum investment. And the VF-14. I want some 'Space Pope" in my life! :lol:

Edited by M'Kyuun

*snip*

No early prototype or even a cardboard standee or a coming soon sign.

*snip*

Cardboard standee you say? Don't panic yet. You might want to check Mr.K's twitter post last month. ;)

post-5552-0-65147800-1459712875_thumb.jpeg

Kidding aside, you'll never know. :D

Even better would be a new scheme, there's plenty of other canon VF-11 schemes. Milia's is the most-shown, but VFX-2's is awesome.

yf-11-m3red-battroid.gifvf-11b-milia-battroid.gif

(yes, Milia actually has 2 totally different but equally canon VF-11 schemes)

vf-11b-vfx2-yellow-battroid.gif

(for VFX-2, it's gotta be the yellow-canard variant like this)

Even better would be a new scheme, there's plenty of other canon VF-11 schemes. Milia's is the most-shown, but VFX-2's is awesome.

the first one is supposed to be a YF-11, the second is a VF-11B. reasonable enough explanation for the change in color scheme.

Cardboard standee you say? Don't panic yet. You might want to check Mr.K's twitter post last month. ;)

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Kidding aside, you'll never know. :D

I forgot abt that! haha :lol: Yes definately a possibility :D

I would actually love to get my hands on a VF-11 reissue. Even better if it's a new mold but the Yamato version was pretty solid too.

+1

(for VFX-2, it's gotta be the yellow-canard variant like this)

If only arcadia did do this, i know i definately will be all in.

Frankly am not sure if arcadia's price point position is somehow preventing them from possibily re-releasing older toys.

Posted by Arcadia on Twitter yesterday, courtesy of Google Translate:

"Good morning!

This month is a perfect transformation YF-19 (reproduction) release date! We revved up!"

So there's that.

Posted by Arcadia on Twitter yesterday, courtesy of Google Translate:

"Good morning!

This month is a perfect transformation YF-19 (reproduction) release date! We revved up!"

So there's that.

Arghh, not the 19! Oh well, I'm probably not the core demographics for Arcadia. Too cheap.

Because everyone needs a YF-19 reissue...

Even if that's sarcasm (which I partially share BTW) the Bandai VF-19 Advance has really filled my want for a YF-19.

Sorry Arcadia - you can't have my money on this one (barring a ridiculous sale some time down the line, which would be bad and a repeat of the last days of Yamato :().

-b.

I had a thought; it took arcadia 2 years and a month to reissue the YF-19. At that rate we'll probably be getting a VF-0D reissue in March of 2017. between now and then? VF-1S reissues? :rolleyes:

I want a VF-0D that doesn't break so bad though. :(

I had a thought; it took arcadia 2 years and a month to reissue the YF-19. At that rate we'll probably be getting a VF-0D reissue in March of 2017. between now and then? VF-1S reissues? :rolleyes:

Assuming Arcadia doesn't keep releasing eventual bargain bin items that is.

Seriously, how hard is it milk the VF-1 molds or revisit them? Give the people what they want...

*sorry, Flu has me unusually glass-half-full right now

-b.

I'm guessing mech wise for this year it's VF-4, YF-19, YF-19 weathered in summer and maybe VF-0A CF in Fall with their 3Dlabs doing a limited Battle 7.

Also, I wonder with Delta having the VF-1's appear maybe that would be a consideration?

I'd love either a VF-11 2.0 or a VT/VE-1 assembly kit if they could.

I'm guessing mech wise for this year it's VF-4, YF-19, YF-19 weathered in summer and maybe VF-0A CF in Fall with their 3Dlabs doing a limited Battle 7.

Also, I wonder with Delta having the VF-1's appear maybe that would be a consideration?

I'd love either a VF-11 2.0 or a VT/VE-1 assembly kit if they could.

Thats a few if's, feeling a lil meh with arcadia if thats all it is this year. Still waiting for aracadia to wow us with some annoucements..

How well are Arcadia's products selling? Is it weird for their products to be available for so long? I get the VF-0A and VF-0D rotting due to their propensity to fall apart, but the VF-0S seems to be sitting a lot longer than the YF-19. Back in the heyday of Yamato would their products just sit for months and months? I would definitely like to see more signs of life from Arcadia, especially since I don't think their non-Macross business adds up to all that much. Some SDF/DYRL reissues would be most welcome, particularly the rarer 2.2 stuff (VF-1D, VE-1, VT-1, Super parts, etc).

A VF-0D that doesn't break and has the correct Anime blue finish, the current versions blue is really dark. B))

Arcadia normally takes a while to clear, so i think thats pretty normal. However i do thk that frequent re-releases and a high price point, stretch products to be on the shelf a lil longer than usual.

I thk the 4G was a nice re-release but the YF-19 seemed a lil too soon.

I do however want arcadia to hv a seperate category for lower priced items, as i am not sure if everyone can constantly afford such high pricing.

Edited by seti88

A VF-0D that doesn't break and has the correct Anime blue finish, the current versions blue is really dark. B))

I want a VF-0D that has that super bright saturated blue that the first prototype had that everyone complained about. :p