Whats next for Arcadia?

w8kbrder

I believe the only real problem of the yamato 21/22 is the legs doors for the rest is near to perfection

obviously after the years the engineering evolution It makes us see a lot of details that can improve maybe a lock for the landing gear and a better system to attach the superparts would be welcome too

Maybe they'll do something like that 3rd party company did for their Apollyon (not Megatron) figure. His legs looked much thicker than the Takara MP version.

Minus the kibble-tastic nature of the design, right?

wutt7URh.jpg

07Iiim4h.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

They should already have the mold, so there shouldn't be a reason to have to redevelop it from scratch. What are the aftermarket prices like on it now a days? I bought mine on pre-order, maybe I should have gotten another lol.

They should already have the mold, so there shouldn't be a reason to have to redevelop it from scratch. What are the aftermarket prices like on it now a days? I bought mine on pre-order, maybe I should have gotten another lol.

Hey Loop. Which valk are you referring to? Unles you're referring to Megatron? Thanks. ;)

Hey Loop. Which valk are you referring to? Unles you're referring to Megatron? Thanks. ;)

I think he's referring to the 1/3000 SDF DYRL.

That is correct Sir, I am indeed referring to the 1/3000 SDF-1 DYRL.

Edited by Loop

I doubt the VF-4 would be marked up, honestly.

Given the mark-ups we've seen on the VF-1 products it seems a roughly 20% mark-up should be the expectation. I think the big hurdle for a straight reissue would be the VF-X license and whether or not they still have it.

Given the mark-ups we've seen on the VF-1 products it seems a roughly 20% mark-up should be the expectation. I think the big hurdle for a straight reissue would be the VF-X license and whether or not they still have it.

I think the VF-4's pricing was already at the markup cost.

Why can't Arcadia follow the re-release following the Hikaru 1S together w the Zero line.

I don't think Arcadia's a big company like Bandai that can produce valks at the same time. I'm pretty sure Arcadia is just being careful not to repeat what Yamato did before.

I don't think Arcadia's a big company like Bandai that can produce valks at the same time. I'm pretty sure Arcadia is just being careful not to repeat what Yamato did before.

Yeah, but bless Yamato for producing such a complete line of SDFM and DYRL VF-1s. I think the only two they left out were the UN Guard 1A and Virgin Road brownie 1D, and even so, they gave us the kits and No Paint versions so we could fill in the gaps for ourselves. I need to track me down some of those kits now :p

Guest davidwhangchoi

I can't remember if anyone already asked Mr.K over Twitter regarding the VF-4G reissues?

Yes, a million times, but it's the same answer so far. " he wants to but .... (Insert friendly random P.R. of why he can't)"