Whats next for Arcadia?

w8kbrder

Hahaha! I guess we really need to change the title of this thread after all, aside from the other similar Arcadia threads that were posted before to 'What you wish/want/hope for Arcadia to release next?' ^_^

Destroids. The world needs more toy Destroids. Oh, and 1/24 AV-98 Ingram reissues. Or how about a matching Griffon Labor, throw me a bone here Arcadia.

Oh man, the money I paid for a 1/24 Ingram 1... I don't regret it in the slightest, but... wow. It's the most expensive piece in my collection, at current market value, and I have pieces like Ozma's armoured pack, Yamato VE-1, and the 3rd party transformer Quakewave. It needs a partner though. Ingram 2 would be just incredible to add to my collection...

Hahaha! I guess we really need to change the title of this thread after all, aside from the other similar Arcadia threads that were posted before to 'What you wish/want/hope for Arcadia to release next?' ^_^

Merge all these Arcadia threads into a mega thread like you suggested with the Title: Dear Arcadia & Mr. K, Please read! in bold. :p

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=41570&page=1

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=39547&page=1

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=42496&page=1

Joking aside, probably during Summer Wonderfest or next Winter Wonderfest maybe they'll drop some news. Or maybe Mr. K will do his cryptic clues on his twitter pics.

Edited by wmkjr

My collection is missing M&M. A reissue of the vf-4 would be cool, improbable but cool. I highly doubt they would ever venture into any mechs that don't have any screen time anywhere. Ill say the same old thing, 2ss. A renewal on the yf-21. I wouldn't mind a 1-6 or 1-48 vf-1 with lighting gimmicks, blinking trim lights in airplane mode would look awesome! How about articulated hands that look more anime accurate for the 1-60s?

Yeah for sure the standard issue articulated hands are pretty much junk and the anime style fixed pose hands look kinda odd and are way too large.. a half way point between the two would be great. But probably too intricate and difficult to manufacture.

Just to echo what everyone else has posted on the off chance that anyone ever looks here.

VF-1J Max & Milia

VF-4 Hikaru

VT-1 DYRL

Would all be instant buys for me.

I am looking forward to the 0A and 0S. I never got my hands on a Zero so these are very welcome.

Battle 7 plllllllllllllllllllllllease.

That requires them to have the Frontier licence, though. I'd much rather see a Battle Seven get made anyway. Then there'd be one capital ship per TV series on the market. But that's probably a pretty distant pipe dream

Maybe...Maybe not.....

Practically everything in this "teaser" pic has come to pass...or had been announced by Yamato before they went away.....

gallery_12176_633_110769.jpg