Yamato VF-11b 1/60: Pros & Cons

w8kbrder

The 11C, a year after release, was only $120 because it sold so bad. I can't see Arcadia ever re-releasing that one.

I think a regular retail release of the VF-11C would result in more shelf warming toys. However I could see a limited run based on upfront orders being successful. The demand for the VF-11C is there just not in the quantities of a full scale release. I really wish Arcadia would do a bit more with build to order Valkyries. I for sure would order one.

I think a regular retail release of the VF-11C would result in more shelf warming toys. However I could see a limited run based on upfront orders being successful. The demand for the VF-11C is there just not in the quantities of a full scale release. I really wish Arcadia would do a bit more with build to order Valkyries. I for sure would order one.

I'm not sure even that would work for the standard C. Possibly a VFX colored version.

Yup. I have ZERO desire for an M7 11C, not even at $100. But give me VFX-2! (I passed on the M+ 11B simply because I've owned that scheme several times before, and it's pretty bland---I need a more interesting-looking -11)