• 3 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

I like the new color variant of Iron Man. Nice to see also a close resemblance of the Spider-Man Noir on that Red and Blue home-made costume design. ;)

That "color variant" on Iron Man is just his coloring in the Ultimate Universe slapped on a reused MK46 mold.

1 hour ago, Mommar said:

That "color variant" on Iron Man is just his coloring in the Ultimate Universe slapped on a reused MK46 mold.

I see. I'm curious though if he's going to show up in that variant in the Spider-Man movie. If it is, then I'm going to make sure to watch out for a Figuarts version. ;)

The Original Hoodie Costume and the regular costume with the web under the arms are both cool.  I wonder what else will be in that wave since Iron Man and the other Spider-Man (with an alternate Tome Holland head, not shown there) is a two-pack that I don't care about.  Even if I do like that Ultimate-like Iron Man coloring the MK46 Armor from ML is TERRIBLE.

• 2 weeks later...

Marvel just streamed a tour of the Hasbro booth at NYC Toy Fair and Dwight Stall confirmed the Iron Man in the two pack is in fact what his new armor looks like in Homecoming.  I guess they really are trying to channel Ultimate Iron Man in that one.

He also showed off the build-a-wing thing for The Vulture and it's hella articulated.  And something crazy like 18 inches wide.

Edited by Mommar

• 4 weeks later...

Interesting how his spider suit molds itself to him.  Also interesting that it looks like he starts off with the Stark Suit and then goes back to his old hoodie look, which I actually really love.

I hate to say it, because I don't like to go into things wanting them to be good, but I'm hyped.