Do you prefer TV or DYRL paint scheme?

What about this guy? :D

attachicon.gifvf-1s-dyrl-kakizaki-battroid.png

In all seriousness, I generally prefer the TV series aesthetically, but DYRL is definitely more realistic, both in terms of paint and mechanics(read as: hands).

Wishful thinking if he was paying attention to the battlefield instead of making light of Hikaru's love life. :D

Yes. I was surprised to see it too. The writers threw in all sorts of cameos [like Vehicle Voltron/Dairugger XV and Gladiator Voltron/Albegas] The premise was that the crew of the SDF-1 was thrown into the future and landed on Arus while Roy, Max and Ben were left stranded on Earth and helped the Lion Voltron crew. Since was Roy was missing the Gloval had appointed a new field Commander to replace Roy so a new VF-1S was commissioned in Kakizaki's Green DYRL colors.

I missed that one, but of course the Comic shop here did not order enough, and it went fast before I saw it.

Wishful thinking if he was paying attention to the battlefield instead of making light of Hikaru's love life. :D

Awww, let's be fair to the poor guy. He got popped before anyone realized there was an enemy in the area. Just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

But he really shouldn't have been making fun of Hikaru's love life anyways. It's just too easy. Like shooting fish in a barrel.