ENOUGH. How about waiting for the movie to come out? Every movie does reshoots. How extensive are the reshoots for Rogue One? No one knows except for the people involved and the studio paying for it. In the end, we will judge it based on what they present to us as the final product.

Every movie does reshoots. How extensive are the reshoots for Rogue One?

Given there is no change in release date and we know the reshoots were scheduled before principle photography even began, I'd say not extensive at all.

Edit: in a recent interview, Mads Mikkelsen stated that he only has one day of reshoots, and that "It’s the same film, it’s just adding little bits here and there to do the final polishing."

Edited by Duke Togo

• 2 weeks later...

Been wondering about the crawl myself. Personally, I like the idea f leaving it out and only using it for saga movies.

Chris

I'm kinda leaning that way, myself. Or perhaps do something new and different with it.

• 2 weeks later...

Also, they discuss whether or not to include the crawl in the offshoot films.

Been wondering about the crawl myself. Personally, I like the idea f leaving it out and only using it for saga movies.

Chris

I'm kinda leaning that way, myself. Or perhaps do something new and different with it.

We had this discussion over lunch a couple days ago, and decided they just need a Top Gun-style intro with X-wings. Highway to the Danger Zone!!!

I hate it when Youtube has an ad before a trailer, gotta be kidding me!

welcome to 2016...

of all the cartoons that had to get the future dead-wrong why'd it have to be the Jetsons?

We had this discussion over lunch a couple days ago, and decided they just need a Top Gun-style intro with X-wings. Highway to the Danger Zone!!!

Deploying X-wings have never really been as exciting as F14s or VF-1s off a carrier deck.

Would be cool to do a scene with Valks to Danger Zone though :)

Deploying X-wings have never really been as exciting as F14s or VF-1s off a carrier deck.

"Mighty wings" would also be acceptable...

There is/was a youtube video with valks to Danger Zone. Fan clip film but pretty well done.