Evolution Toy - VF-2SS Valkyrie I 《MACROSS II ~LOVERS AGAIN~&#1

joppewo

It needs a Bandai release, that's what it needs.

Or Arcadia, either one would be great despite one probably being pricier. While I don't hate my VF-2SS the potential for a superior toy is out there!

Edited by 505thAirborne

Definitely Bandai (without the pre-order madness).

Not Arcadia, I've had a sense of being ripped off every time I've bought something from them recently, exorbitant prices and no markings are the big turn offs for me with this company now.

Not Arcadia, I've had a sense of being ripped off every time I've bought something from them recently, exorbitant prices and no markings are the big turn offs for me with this company now.

You make a good point (especially the tampo part), Bandai for sure but in a matte finish.

Yeah same for me. Plus add in the stupid errors that should have never gotten past QC. The explanation of paying more because of better QC is not holding up to me.

Thinking along the lines of a more premium release, I wouldn't mind seeing a company like MegaHouse add the VF-2SS and other Macross II Valkyries to its Variable Hi-Spec line. Their first Orguss release was executed quite well and I'm looking forward to the next one.

I think that if this toy was better made it would have been an amazing seller... Plus is a toy we can agree that most of us have been waiting for, for some time now.

Very true, if this had been a Bandai 1/60 release with the SAP included, it would have been a whole different story on sales.

ET definitely needs to try again with the VF-2's Design & function. Yet I will say this I have transformed mine about 10 times now.... no issues.

Mine is in Battroid mode the whole time inside my cabinet. For some weird reasons, I just decided to pick it up tonight and inspect it. And the first thing I noticed is that the left shoulder joint is already loose. I didn't touch the figure for more than a month. And I look closely and didn't see any way to tighten it up. :(

• 2 weeks later...

The Toys section is technically only for Macross series toys.......

There is a dedicated Mospeada thread....

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=38711

If anyone still wants the SAP armor for their Silvie 2SS, HLJ has it back in stock. (must of had a few left in the back room).

Thanks for the heads-up sir. Too bad I already PO'ed over AmiAmi along with Arcadia's VF-1S.

Is the Evolution Toys Macross II line dead? Was there anything at WF 2016?

Found one pic via Dengeki WonderFest feature. There's the green stripe VF-2SS. Now the Skull Squadron colors are complete. ^_^

1192.jpg

Awesome find! Need an Icarus next.

Keep hope alive! :)

Thanks sir! I'm keeping hope alive. But for now, I'm just buying the stand-alone SAP part. Will buy another VF-2SS if they decided to fix it. ;)

Great find no3ljm, I wondered if they would make the Green stripe version. So many cool VF's so little $$$$. (but I want them all!) :lol:

For sure they will release it. Thought they really need to fix their VF-2SS first. ;)

Found one pic via Dengeki WonderFest feature. There's the green stripe VF-2SS. Now the Skull Squadron colors are complete. ^_^

1192.jpg

I wonder how they get them to stay in those poses. Must need to glue that fighter mode and gerwalk to keep from falling apart.

Edited by Sandman

I wonder how they get them to stay in those poses. Must need to glue that fighter mode and gerwalk to keep from falling apart.

I dunno how they got them to stay together but i just noticed that the fighter display stand (wonder what the final colors will be?) for the SAP has 2 more arms for the bits. Maybe that's why it's triple slotted? Are the bits facing the right way?

Edited by wmkjr