Looking at the new characters - and knowing it's a prequel work - I had a sobering recollection of Yang's line at Isamu's mission briefing in Plus:

"The commendations they were buried with are guaranteed to last a lifetime."

Yep... two dead, and two giving the health plan a whirl. Fortunately, Episode Archive is about one of the luckier ones.

Thanks for turning me onto this book, guys. Seeing Lucy McMillan re-drawn with even BIGGER boobs than before make This a must-have item...

... okay, so I'm not the only one who noticed that her "tracts of land" were drawn much bigger in this. Good to know I'm not (completely) crazy.

Pics or it didn't happen. The only picture I've seen makes it hard to tell. The only boobage I saw was the bikini sketch of the Chick that flies the VF-19F (I think, that's what I gathered from what I've seen, and pieced together).

I'd love to get this book, how much did it cost y'all?

I recently purchased this book.. is quite nice. Only paid peanuts for it through CDJ cos I had rewards points but I think they are going for about 2500yen.. a fair price to pay for some gorgeous illustrations! ^_^ Can't read a word of the Japanese though.. -_-

Pics or it didn't happen. The only picture I've seen makes it hard to tell. The only boobage I saw was the bikini sketch of the Chick that flies the VF-19F (I think, that's what I gathered from what I've seen, and pieced together).

I'll see about accommodating that after I get home.

I'd love to get this book, how much did it cost y'all?

HLJ has it for about $22 (USD), not counting shipping.

Edited by Seto Kaiba

Outstanding. Thanks for the prices, Maybe I can swing getting the book, I was afraid it would be horrendous, but 22 bucks for an art book is pretty manageable. Also, Y'all never fail to deliver, great work guys.

Outstanding. Thanks for the prices, Maybe I can swing getting the book, I was afraid it would be horrendous, but 22 bucks for an art book is pretty manageable. Also, Y'all never fail to deliver, great work guys.

It's hardly an art book. It's largely text. It has far less photos/pictures than any of the other Master File books.

• 2 months later...