kaneda's a trusted seller i've dealt with him plenty of times. good luck on the sale :)

I've bought and sold from this guy and he's top notch. Sorry to see you thinning the herd, buddy but good luck on the sale!

Thank you both - not to get all emotional but you are both certainly among those I count as friends. I appreciate the kind words (and I'm still keeping a few select items that are near and dear, so it's not all bad).

-b.

All star seller with mad packing skillz! =)

Ha ha - thank you sir!!!!

Wow, what a sale! Unfortunately the only thing I don't have in my collection is the SDF-1, and that's a little rich for my blood!

Good luck with the sale!

Hey Brand-X, thank you and make me an offer - I have to get rid of these items at some point. :lol:

Bump and taking offers!

-b.

bump for reliable seller

Thank you sir - and for everyone reading this, if you don't know then you should know David is as straight a shooter as it gets when he sells items.

Pm'ed on yamato sdf1

Replied!

-b.

PM'ed on SDF-1 as well... ;)

Oppsss... SOLD already... :unsure:

Anyways, just bumping for a great seller. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to say thanks to Kanedas. Got the SDF1, packed with care, double packing and lots of bubble wrap, a plus for the kids. I get to play with Sdf1 while the kids pop the bubble wrap.

post-767-0-86441400-1429938141_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

BUMP!

Dropped the prices significantly on the MIB/MISB Yamato VF-X and Low VIS-1S along with the opened CF TV VF-1A, CF DYRL VF-1A and broken VF-1S. These prices are good through Monday June 15th - since these prices include shipping in the US they are firm, prices to go back up and/or items moved to EvilBay soon-ish.

Please PM if interested (that's the best way to reach me).

Thanks!!!!

-b.

Missed vfx again!..good luck to your sale

Sorry yman and thanks for the well wishes!

All items sold over the weekend have shipped - everything not listed as "Sold" is available so PM me your orders! :D

-b.

• 2 weeks later...