Yamato VF-19P

Novareign

I was on the fence for awhile and recently picked one up. If you are a fan of the 19, and on the fence, pick it up. No QC issues on mine, and the ankles were out of the box tighter than on my 19s.

PfLfOfI.jpg

Ewu5R9s.jpg

WC7ekTn.jpg

0czekcO.jpg

wVZSIX5.jpg

The 19P was a holy grail of mine for a long time until i found one in AKB a few months ago, and I love the thing to death. In my opinion the P (without the sound fins) is the ultimate 19 variant. Just leave Waldo in the box and put someone else in there, i have Docker in mine, but Yeti's Isamu looks even better.

These are definitely worth the purchase, and get even better when you consider repaint options.

I'm a terrible sucker for the VF-19 line, so I think I have three of these... One is definitely getting a custom set of wings/wingroots and a new paintjob though, I've been dying for a white with black stripes VF-19F since the Master File renders appeared.

Going to take a little CAD work, and a disassembled 19F, but it'll be totally worth the effort. :)

Edited by Chronocidal

it is the toy I am waiting for HK to include in their sale, so far, it is only the 19S. Fair question, why most of the 19P I saw does not have the shoulder accessories attached?

MW Trivia #254:

Do you know that MW'ers actually requested from Yamato to make 19P's shoulder speakers removable.

:D

Damn you all! Making me want to get a 19P now with all those nice pics. <_<

I really want one now, but since I got the 19 advance, I need to wait and wait and tell myself to wait and wait and wait. I really like white since they are easy to paint up.

I'll be content with my Foxtrot, though the Papa looks great. I hadn't noticed the difference in the wing roots. I also hadn't noticed that the wings on the Foxtrot are more anime accurate than they are on my VF-HImetal Sierra. I'm looking foreward to having the foxtrot, it should be in tomorrow.

The VF-19P is, without a second thought, my favorite Yamato toy. Between the colors and the head sculpt it's just a beautiful, beautiful toy. And then there is the fact that it's a Yamato VF-19 which means it's one of the most rugged and playable Macross toys ever made.

One of my favorite parts of the P is the sculpted face inside the visor. You really can't see it without shining a bright light on it which is part of the reason it's so cool. I love those little "we totally didn't have to do that but we totally did." details.

Anyway, be sure to let us know what you think when you get yours, Novareign!

Those are nice. ;) Not sure if this is true just by observing. From the looks of it, I think Arcadia is using a different kind of plastic than Yamato's. Can anyone confirm that? Or Arcadia is just more matte finish than Yamato?
Thanks in advance. ^_^