At this point, I'm half-expecting AoS to pull off the "multiverse" explanation. :bad:

Really hate that all these business decisions cut off the Marvel TV and Netflix series from their MCU counterparts.

I'll always look back fondly at how beautifully AoS and the Winter Soldier weaved and interconnected with one another.  Really kicked SHIELD to another level and gave a real sense that the TV series and MCU were truly interconnected.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

I actually liked the second season of Iron Fist.

First season was definitely dog crap, and they did screw a ton of things and shouldn’t have focused so much on the corporate junk.

And why they didn’t just let him rock the yellow bandana mask (other than that flashback), I have no bloody clue.

But making Colleen Wing the new Iron Fist was a brilliant move, and I wish we could have seen the follow up of that idea.

• 5 months later...

So, the rumor is that these shows are leaving Netflix March 1st.

Not sure if they fit in with Disney+ though.

Would I like more stories with these characters?  Yes absolutely.

Am I worried that they’d be nerffed or emasculated to better “fit” into the general MCU vibe?  Yup!

1 hour ago, Mog said:

So, the rumor is that these shows are leaving Netflix March 1st.

Not sure if they fit in with Disney+ though.

Would I like more stories with these characters?  Yes absolutely.

Am I worried that they’d be nerffed or emasculated to better “fit” into the general MCU vibe?  Yup!

They may end up on Hulu vs Disney+. However, word on the street say Matt Murdock will be showing up here and there on upcoming Disney+ shows.