Fewture EX Gokin Garland!

treatment

• 5 months later...

I have never owned any of the fewture stuff. How is their track record as far as quality goes? I am not impressed thus far with the Maneuver slave mode shoulders from the pic. I wonder if the joints are just loose prototype parts. I mean it looks like they have to use the stand to get it to stand up properly at this point in its development.

The way the shoulders are conspicuously left unattached to the torso suggests they may be highlighting a feature of the figure -- maybe some sort of locking mechanism? Notice the silver latch-looking things hanging off the halves of the wheel.

• 4 weeks later...

Loving it so far. They took some liberties with the design (as you can expect from Fewture), but the essence is there, plus it has a proper poseable Shogo figure and by the looks of it, a new hip design that allows for a waist joint. The bike looks kinda massive next to the figure, but that's acceptable for me as long as the figure is good and fits inside the bike.

• 1 month later...

*multi snip*

20498610130_0dc3edc1b0_k.jpg

I've ridden some shonky bikes in the past, many of them not even worthy of "farm yard gate" status but I wonder what a bike like this would be like to ride! Quick in a straight line but corners? forget about it! Drag bike comes to mind..

Yeah yeah its anime and I must suspend my disbelief I know.. hehe! ;):D

Cool looking toy though! B))

Edited by spanner76

I've ridden some shonky bikes in the past, many of them not even worthy of "farm yard gate" status but I wonder what a bike like this would be like to ride! Quick in a straight line but corners? forget about it! Drag bike comes to mind..

OBVIOUSLY it uses force projectors to turn, enabling it to spin on a dime. The power of the future, man! :p

Hey Spanner. Next time, try Kaneda's Bike. ;)