Arcadia 1/60 VF-0S & VF-0A

joppewo

It might a glitch so be careful. If you click the link above provided by locidm, and you want to buy it, click the Add to Cart button, and it will still show the Discounted Sale Price. Better get it before they email you guys that they made mistake. ;)

Can anyone translate MrK 's tweet?

と言う事で帰ります。

明日は0Sの出荷があるのでガンバろう。

コンゴトモヨロシク~!

Not sure what bing or google translate meant...is the 0S shipping tmr?

From what I understand, there's a 0S shipment coming in tomorrow so they have to work hard -- ganbarou! I assumed their last batch for QC? Guess, we just have to wait until he posted a photo tomorrow on his twitter feed. ;)

Guest davidwhangchoi

Please everyone when you receive yours: check your 0S legs in that 7 day window from HLJ in case you need make a return for any defects.

also post your successes here, Thanks!

Edited by davidwhangchoi

From what I understand, there's a 0S shipment coming in tomorrow so they have to work hard -- ganbarou! I assumed their last batch for QC? Guess, we just have to wait until he posted a photo tomorrow on his twitter feed. ;)

Am hoping that someone in JP gets it and reviews it over the weekend!

Its probably someone from the JP hobby shops, if ever there was early reviews.

Edited by seti88

To buy or not to buy... the whole reason I got a 0D was so I could better justify skipping the 0A, but that grey color scheme is calling to me, "buy meee.... I'll look so good with your Low-Vis VF-1A...." :unsure:

Haha i bet HLJ made u think again abt it....but yes the scheme is unique. :rolleyes:

Hey, just repeating that slightly off-topic question again in case anyone has the answer:

I'm working on the 1/72 Hasegawa VF-0 battroid kit and may have bent the front nose spike/boom (pitot tube?). When the VF-0 transforms to battroid mode on the Yamcadia toys, does that spike/boom/tube fold backwards? And if so, does it sit flush with the underbelly of the forward fuselage (as I currently have it), or does it jut out at an angle pointing "down" from the fuselage/"back" towards the wings and backpack (as I assume it should be)?

Thanks again.

Hey, just repeating that slightly off-topic question again in case anyone has the answer:

I'm working on the 1/72 Hasegawa VF-0 battroid kit and may have bent the front nose spike/boom (pitot tube?). When the VF-0 transforms to battroid mode on the Yamcadia toys, does that spike/boom/tube fold backwards? And if so, does it sit flush with the underbelly of the forward fuselage (as I currently have it), or does it jut out at an angle pointing "down" from the fuselage/"back" towards the wings and backpack (as I assume it should be)?

Thanks again.

I take it off completely. The peg might be long enough where I think you can do it either way you mentioned:

vf-0-01.jpg

arcadia+vf0d+48.JPG

:lol: hehe! well at least one.. of course maybe more! will see how my finances and display space situation is doing when the time comes. :rolleyes:

I'll be feeling the same way by that time. Both money wise and space, when I move to my new place next year I'm finally getting display cases!! B))

I'll be feeling the same way by that time. Both money wise and space, when I move to my new place next year I'm finally getting display cases!! B))

I have been considering buying another display cabinet or two but its more likely the last of my 1:18 scale cars display will be packed away and using that space before I go buying more cabinets.. -_-

CF-0A = ??

hehe! the abbreviations can be a little confusing to some at times! :)

Is the 0S the same grey as 0A or white?

Can't make this sale!!!

the 0S is going to be white as per the latest tweet pics..

Easiest way of saying the Cannon Fodder/Mass Production 0A (anyone but Shin). B))

cmon arcadia give us a CF-0B/C!

CF as in cannon fodder :lol: not to be confused that the correct designation is VF.

Edited by seti88