Arcadia 1/60 VF-0S & VF-0A

joppewo

Hey I saved $8 by paying the other day :wub:

what would add insult to injury is 'IF' the rates improve drastically next few weeks...but btr secure this hot cake first...plus you wouldnt know if its worse rates ...

ok time to plan for vf-0s and the reactive.... :wacko::wacko: ...

Edited by seti88

As long as it's not like 74 yen to the dollar like in recent years. Now that was a brutal rate. :o

Yeah 2012 was a tough year for the US dollar. I went ahead and paid for my 0A. I'm taking the glass half full approach, thinking that the stock market fuss is more of a correction for China. If things recover in a couple of weeks, it's no big deal.

Yeah 2012 was a tough year for the US dollar. I went ahead and paid for my 0A. I'm taking the glass half full approach, thinking that the stock market fuss is more of a correction for China. If things recover in a couple of weeks, it's no big deal.

Yeah, that's the only drawback when you preorder stuff from HLJ and AmiAmi. You need to wait for their email payment notification with payment links first before you can pay your items. Not like with Nippon-Yasan, you can pay whenever you want. ;)

But like everyone says here... you can't beat HLJ's Customer Service.

Edited by no3ljm

Pre-orders starting 8/28?!

From Arcadia's twitter:

CNYUMNRUcAAbl9F.jpg

皆様お待たせしました! 明日8月28日(金)より「1/60 完全変形 VF-0S フェニックス」が予約開始予定! 今回は弊社メカ担「みすたーK」が苦悩の末書いたブログ「なぜ?アルカディアトイは高いのか?」も公開予定!お楽しみに!

Google translated:

Thank you for waiting everyone you! Tomorrow August 28 from (Friday), "1/60 Perfect Transform VF-0S Phoenix" is scheduled to start booking! Blog "Why? Arcadia's toys are high?" That we mecha responsible "Mr. K" wrote the end of the anguish this time also will be released! Look forward to!

Edited by wmkjr

Guest davidwhangchoi

told you Roy's fins are blue :wacko:

i was about to post the pic but saw it posted already. lol

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Looks like it won't take weeks. The market is recovering already.

Guest davidwhangchoi

come to think of it the 0s it's fins are blue :wacko:

that sure isn't black

I told you guys the fins would be blue! Aaaaaaarrrghhhh! Arcadia is really bad at picking colours.

And if you guys think the USD is bad, you should take a look at the rest of the world. Our currencies are doing so much worse.

i said "told you so" first :p:p

but i'm just messing around... the Os fins are really "black/grey" not Shin 0a Blue. it will be normal.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

From Arcadia's twitter:

CNYUMNRUcAAbl9F.jpg

皆様お待たせしました! 明日8月28日(金)より「1/60 完全変形 VF-0S フェニックス」が予約開始予定! 今回は弊社メカ担「みすたーK」が苦悩の末書いたブログ「なぜ?アルカディアトイは高いのか?」も公開予定!お楽しみに!

Google translated:

Thank you for waiting everyone you! Tomorrow August 28 from (Friday), "1/60 Perfect Transform VF-0S Phoenix" is scheduled to start booking! Blog "Why? Arcadia's toys are high?" That we mecha responsible "Mr. K" wrote the end of the anguish this time also will be released! Look forward to!

Nice! Now this is the news I've been looking forward to!

From Arcadia's twitter:

CNYUMNRUcAAbl9F.jpg

Google translated:

looks the bollocks! B))

so pre-orders open tomorrow eh! Definitely still gonna go for two of them!

CNYUMNRUcAAbl9F.jpg

Makes me want to cry after seeing too much Tan, Ube, Avocado and wrong shades of Blues and Grey colored Valks across this board... this one makes my heart melt and refreshed. :wub: Nothing ever beats the classic White colored Valks. ;)

Well... assuming that it's the 'correct' shade of white. But so far lately, there's no such thing as 'correct shade' at Arcadia. Hahaha! :lol:

Anyways, regarding the leg fins. Based on that photo, Arcadia painted it in reverse. The big portion now is grey instead of black? And still missing the red stripes on the head lasers. :rolleyes:

Yamato-VF-0-3.jpg

(Image from anymoon.com)

That pose really highlights the lack of a decent ankle tilt. Wish they used a different pose instead.

Or maybe allow the ankle to extend further down to give it more tilt room when doing extreme poses like this.

Sad to say, this is made by Arcadia and not Bandai. ;)