Arcadia 1/60 VF-0S & VF-0A

joppewo

Just needs some glowing feathers in the boxart. Now to make some space for more boxes.

Edit: In keeping with the theme. Roy's box art should be:

wnhbWuKr9x4.jpg

Edited:

post-7577-0-79916500-1440420331_thumb.jpg

Edited by wmkjr

Just realised i didnt get any email to pay on my pre-order with Nippon Yassan. I emailed them and they said email to ask for payment should be out soon...

Should i pay anyway beforehand, or would there be instances i cant get my money back should they not have stock...

I really hope they are thinking about reissuing the Ghost booster. I'm unable to find one for a good price. ^_^

[edit:] As mentioned somewhere on this board it is rumored that Arcadia has only the molds from the Macross 7 Valkyries onwards and the V2 VF-1. So I assume they don't have the molds for the Ghost booster. I wonder if they still have the CAD designs since I can't imagine that the design needs to be fixed. It is probably to expensive to retool the drone for this release.

[edit2:] Edited for clarification.

Edited by Scyla

AUD totally tanked today because of Chinese stock market drop so this is even more expensive for us Aussies.

Looking forward to seeing everyone's photos.

I paid for mine much earlier when the exchange rate was a little better! But i doubt it wouldn't amount to a huge saving..

Guest davidwhangchoi

I really hope they are thinking about reissuing the Ghost booster. I'm unable to find one for a good price. ^_^

[edit:] As mentioned somewhere on this board Arcadia only has the molds from the Macross 7 Valkyries onwards and the V2 VF-1. So I assume they don't have the molds for the Ghost booster. I wonder if they still have the CAD designs since I can't imagine that the design needs to be fixed. It is probably to expensive to retool the drone for this release.

Where are you getting this info from? They have the ghost booster Molds but 96% won't release them bc they aren't profitable.

It'll be great if they just can release the vf-1 strike packs but even those the company won't greenlight. when users asked mr. K last month, he said sorry nothing definate.

Just realised i didnt get any email to pay on my pre-order with Nippon Yassan. I emailed them and they said email to ask for payment should be out soon...

Should i pay anyway beforehand, or would there be instances i cant get my money back should they not have stock...

Nippon yasan is pretty good on their preorders so you should be good . But the dollar to yen just drop big since last Friday so now it cost a bit more .

Where are you getting this info from? They have the ghost booster Molds but 96% won't release them bc they aren't profitable.

It'll be great if they just can release the vf-1 strike packs but even those the company won't greenlight. when users asked mr. K last month, he said sorry nothing definate.

Well if you're going to say they do have the mold the least you can do is point to the tweet or wherever you got your info from.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Well if you're going to say they do have the mold the least you can do is point to the tweet or wherever you got your info from.

Sorry, too lazy, i already talked about the ghost booster to death. I'm probably quoting from the same imaginary sources you have.

Nippon yasan is pretty good on their preorders so you should be good . But the dollar to yen just drop big since last Friday so now it cost a bit more .

Thats good to hear! I did email them too but of course they naturally say pay now and receive your item later!

Good to hear no major complaints with em...

Sorta wished paid beforehand when the rates were btr but hey the currency wars isnt something you can accurately predict...

Box is really nice looking, but the shadow detailing on the VF-0A is completely wrong for the background. HAHAHA! XD

So all the Macross Zero releases are looking to be following this kind of perspective design for the box (Sky and VF-0 front on slightly angle. Will Arcadia run out of different sky backgrounds? :p

Curious what background they will use for VF-0S Fokker custom.

HAHA, why am I more interested in the box design??? o____o

Look up 16 20 posts. That's what they should use j/k :p.

Edit: Haha. I type too slow and don't know how to count backwards. What the heck was I doing? :blink:

Edited by wmkjr

Also looks like they are sticking with the death grip fighter mode stand adapter.

I dislike Yamato/Arcadia's stand adapters. So many of them require too much effort to put on or take off and often require partial transformation just to do so. Either that or they're completely ineffective like the ones for the 19's which also lead to paint scraping. Although Bandai's stands are not exactly pretty either, at least it is extremely easy to place and remove valks.