Arcadia 1/60 VF-0S & VF-0A

joppewo

4 minutes ago, seti88 said:

@wmkjr that's the way to rock, still get the goosebumps watching em again!:good: :good:

getting the cockpits out must be nervy! 

Not really. 2 screws (or one if you're lazy like me) and it comes out in half. Pop and swap the heads then done. It's going into battroid for the B that is the tricky part.

From the last page:

20170223_124723.thumb.jpg.8a455a5590878b1088debbb632ae76f7.jpg20170223_120202.thumb.jpg.41dda644afd5659c8ed7dc00c3e8151a.jpg

Edited by wmkjr

• 2 months later...
52 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Nice bird. Was the list price really 37584? Damn!

Yeah. Based on Arcadia's site Y37584 is the MSRP plus tax. MSRP is just Y34800.

Initial PO price for this were:

HLJ: 31,320 JPY

NY: 28,920 JPY

Ami: 29,700 JPY

So nowadays, that Y33060 is already a good price. The only risk is that since this release didn't have reissue, there's still a chance that it will come with broken hip joints. But still, it's fixable.

• 4 weeks later...

one of my vf-0s gerwalk joint is extremely (frightening) stiff and wont move. any recommendations to open it up so I can transform him properly? I managed to get him in batroid but I dont see hope for gerwalk. Also the hip extension gimmick is incredibly tight on mine restricting movement at his hips. @jenius

Edited by monishb

On 5/17/2017 at 11:26 PM, no3Ljm said:

Yeah. Based on Arcadia's site Y37584 is the MSRP plus tax. MSRP is just Y34800.

Initial PO price for this were:

HLJ: 31,320 JPY

NY: 28,920 JPY

Ami: 29,700 JPY

So nowadays, that Y33060 is already a good price. The only risk is that since this release didn't have reissue, there's still a chance that it will come with broken hip joints. But still, it's fixable.

Since that's probably true, II just can't remember that they were that expensive at release... no wonder why Arcadia can't sell many of these.

No matter what are the reasons they have for these prices, they can't seam to be reasonable. 

Edited by Xigfrid

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Has anyone experienced the wrist on the Arcadia VF-0S forming cracks over time? Is this a problem this toy is known for? I have not messed with the hands (only displayed toy) since I bought it years ago and just saw cracks forming on both wrists. 

IMG_20190122_130419.jpg

Edited by Foblander

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I actually pulled the trigger and ordered it from HLJ. Got it yesterday and transformed right away. 

immediately, the right leg was on the ground. Completely detached.  

Been thinking of ordering one myself, but it sounds like these should be left in fighter mode forever

The only reason I'm hoping for a PF is so I can have one with the fixed hip... well, other than the hip I fixed and re-fixed several times. I think it's pretty good now but I will forever having some surgery scars on the back of the leg.

Has anyone experienced the wrist on the Arcadia VF-0S forming cracks over time? Is this a problem this toy is known for? I have not messed with the hands (only displayed toy) since I bought it years ago and just saw cracks forming on both wrists. 

IMG_20190122_130419.jpg

I just checked my copy and I have a crack on the same wrist AND I see cracks on the finger joints near the knuckles. Yo, like WTF Arcadia? Is the VF-0 just plain cursed with problems? Well crap, my 0D has the same problems. 

Edited by SuperHobo
Further inspection