Arcadia 1/60 VF-0S & VF-0A

joppewo

Just got payment request from NY for the VF-0S. I have two already paid for and now need to decide if I want to commit to the other three.. I have till the 21st otherwise they will cancel anything outstanding. Just not sure I want the extras now..

Thinking about 5 VF-0S's you some kind of Valkyrie hoarder? :lol: I am kidding. ;)

Guest davidwhangchoi

Just got payment request from NY for the VF-0S. I have two already paid for and now need to decide if I want to commit to the other three.. I have till the 21st otherwise they will cancel anything outstanding. Just not sure I want the extras now..

if you end up w all 5x and transformation is checked, we'll know if mr. K fixed the ball joint for sure=D

Guest davidwhangchoi

Huh. I am assuming that the UN SPACY markings in those photos are stickers, then? And no red stripes on the head lasers is still disappointing...

it has red stripes on the head lasers, that's a photoshoot of the old prototype for advertisement purposes

but no un spacy tampos

Why would you get a payment request now when they're not due out till the 25th?

Holy cow! 5?!? What are your plans for them, spanner?

yeah it is a bit silly but I wanted 4 for myself, one for each mode clean and 1 to dress up in Reactive Armor parts. The 5th was going to be for my son but he has changed his mind in favor of something else not Macross related. Might just stick to the original 2 that I have already paid for..

Thinking about 5 VF-0S's you some kind of Valkyrie hoarder? :lol: I am kidding. ;)

hehe! technically it would be 4 but yeah its kinda bordering on hoarding eh! You know who is a hoarder!?!? Kicker!

if you end up w all 5x and transformation is checked, we'll know if mr. K fixed the ball joint for sure=D

The more you buy the more likely you'll get one with an issue! or as much as I figure so..

hmm... The pics on Hobby Gen show the UN Spacy tampos. http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10344021

Wouldnt trust those old pics so much as they were there for advertisements...the red stripes were also missing but from Mr K's latest tweet all of them have it on. I do not assume arcadia will waste time and effort modifying the 0a sticker sheet just for the 0s.

If they were all assembled without the UN SPACY on the legs I doubt they'll tampo it. Besides, you will either have it with the leg pack attachment or the reactive armor on all the time. Arcadia knows this so giving they're cutting costs, why tampo something that will be covered all the time.

But still, it's a 300 dollar toy. I want my damn tampo!

Also, I guess I was of the lucky few, so far my 0D and 0A right leg stay in place after transforming, pulling and handling.

Edited by Valkyrie addict

Guest davidwhangchoi

Wouldnt trust those old pics so much as they were there for advertisements...the red stripes were also missing but from Mr K's latest tweet all of them have it on. I do not assume arcadia will waste time and effort modifying the 0a sticker sheet just for the 0s.

agree with your points except the sticker sheet.

the stickersheet is not a indicator whether something is tampo'd or not. all the past stickersheets had un spacy decals along with other decals that were tampo'd on. so that wouldn't be modified regardless if arcadia decided to add tampos.

(though the point is correct there aren't u.n. spacy tampos but there are red stripes around the head lasers)

yeah lag packs will cover it most of the time but it'd still better if it were there.

But the leg packs should also have the U.N.SPACY printed on them. I don't get why they omit the printings. Maybe they looked at the M³ picture when deciding which printings to include and which not.

spoke to NY yesterday and have decided to only take my original two.. they are happy to cancel my extra three but will leave them up till the due date and let them lapse. Just in case I change my mind. Nice of them to do so..

Aawww. No 3 modes for you this time, Spanner? ;)

But glad to hear that NY is accomodating for your cancellation. Guess, you spend too much on them before so you're on their 'A-list'. ^_^

Aawww. No 3 modes for you this time, Spanner? ;)

But glad to hear that NY is accomodating for your cancellation. Guess, you spend too much on them before so you're on their 'A-list'. ^_^

hehe! yeah no 3 modes for me this time.. never say never I guess as who knows maybe down the track I'll pick up another. Im still deciding what to do with the RA parts and if I do buy them I'll need another.

NY have been pretty good to me. Well I have spent a small fortune with them! :rolleyes:

hehe! yeah no 3 modes for me this time.. never say never I guess as who knows maybe down the track I'll pick up another. Im still deciding what to do with the RA parts and if I do buy them I'll need another.

NY have been pretty good to me. Well I have spent a small fortune with them! :rolleyes:

Don't you have a few 0a's? I'm going to milk three modes out of my 0D, 0A and two 0s's.

Since you're just getting two, is that one for you, and one for your son? You can get the RA for your Valk unless you want to display it individually. ;)

Since you're just getting two, is that one for you, and one for your son? You can get the RA for your Valk unless you want to display it individually. ;)

both these two are for myself. My son just doesn't seem to be very much interested in anything from Yamato / Arcadia. He's pretty much a Bandai fan boy!

I'll probably pick up a 3rd 0S a little down the track for the RA parts..

spoke to NY yesterday and have decided to only take my original two.. they are happy to cancel my extra three but will leave them up till the due date and let them lapse. Just in case I change my mind. Nice of them to do so..

Either way glad you'll be able to enjoy the 0S :) probably will skip this release as I double-dipped on a Metal Build Strike Freedom instead. Too many horror stories about the legs!

Guest davidwhangchoi

Either way glad you'll be able to enjoy the 0S :) probably will skip this release as I double-dipped on a Metal Build Strike Freedom instead. Too many horror stories about the legs!

i did the exact same thing. i cancelled my 2x pre-orders for 0s and used the credit to get 2 strike freedoms. lol

agree with your points except the sticker sheet.

the stickersheet is not a indicator whether something is tampo'd or not. all the past stickersheets had un spacy decals along with other decals that were tampo'd on. so that wouldn't be modified regardless if arcadia decided to add tampos.

(though the point is correct there aren't u.n. spacy tampos but there are red stripes around the head lasers)

Likely arcadia had the red lasers stripes all along, but didnt have time to put them on in the beginning.

Or this is their way of giving us a nice ..*surprise*.. ;)

I could be wrong, but i think the days of sticker sheets with duplicate tampo are going to be a rarity.

Unfortunately every penny counts in build, and i thk they would have run down on redundancies to keep their margins.

But back to the 0S... the 0s being similar to the 0a, arcadia doing a tampo with a UNSpacy sticker sheet i thk would be a stretch.

If they do, i would more be elated, however realistically speaking..... <_<

Though now am wondering if the R Armor would have any tampo's or sticker sheets..... :rolleyes:

i did the exact same thing. i cancelled my 2x pre-orders for 0s and used the credit to get 2 strike freedoms. lol

If any of you guys want to get rid of your spare strike freedoms let me know I'll glady take it of your hands