Arcadia 1/60 VF-0S & VF-0A

joppewo

I'm sure it is more expensive because it has the U.N.Spacy logo on the leg packs. <_< I don't understand why the VF-0A doesn't have them. I can understand why the toys are so expensive but when you reach the $250 mark there should be everything included.

I said it before I don't need markings that aren't included in the anime but the markings that are visible should be recreated on such a collectible.

I'm just hoping they release the Reactive Armor as a stand alone part and not only in VF-0S bundles. -_-

Isn't it kind of odd that they are addressing the pricing at all? Is there a lot of domestic push back on the higher prices?

Could be?

I think the YF-19/VF-19 Advanced poll shows how Bandai could easily divide the community if they were able to get a license to do a DX line of traditional SDF Macross designs, or even Macross Plus designs. I wouldn't be surprised if local fans are asking questions similar to the ones that we ask here. They may be asking in a different way, though.

Edit: On a separate note, I'm waiting to see what n-y does with the 0S pre-order before diving in...

Edited by technoblue

Nearly $400 AUD? Get f**ked!

Haha, do they really think that's a good business model?

Arcadia won't be around for long it they continue their price points like this, IMHO.

Actually, I kind of thinking the same thing. So I will let this one slide since I already have the VF-0D and I have the Ghost originally for the VF-0S. It's the announcement of the Reactive Armor that really made me get the VF-0A as well so that it will be displayed together with the VF-0D along with the Ghost. And if ever they closed down or shut down their mecha division it might take some time again for another company to pick this up esp with the quality that they're making. And if ever they stay afloat and still doing valks with that SRP price in their mind, I don't think I could still support it even though they will just reproduce and reissue old valks with that SRP as their standard from now on. Bandai on the other hand will be busy for sure on the newer stuff such as the upcoming new series so I don't think they will focus that much on the older series.

Oh well. It's good while it lasts.

Nearly $400 AUD? Get f**ked!

Haha, do they really think that's a good business model?

Arcadia won't be around for long it they continue their price points like this, IMHO.

I can actually foresee a bunch of 0A cancellations in favour of the 0S because of the ridiculous prices. What's with the smaller discount anyway? Are they taking into account the strengthening USD or something?

Got 2 in at HLJ :D Can't wait for the armor set to go with these. I noticed HLJ will allow you to put 20 in at a time.

Me, I am not cancelling the 2 0-A's that I got on order. And I still plan to get at least 1x of the CF VF-0A if not 2.

Edited by Loop

Im waiting for NY to open up their pre-orders and I'll be ordering two of.. and yeah im expecting north of $400 after exchange rates for Aus..

But I'll probably hold off paying till or if the economy settles down. If not then it no its biggie!

These aren't going to put me back much at all as im doing a lot of financial re-shuffling to better accommodate my Macross Valkyrie hobby..

Wow its pretty cheap at BIJ! still gonna hold off for NY..

Also has there been any updates on the VF-0A Shin release at all?

Edited by spanner76

Definitely a dark gray. It doesn't look blue there at all.

Still doesn't change the fact that it should be black and the white part of the fin should be gray. That's how it looks in the anime and even the Hasegawa kits show it that way too in the instructions.

Edited by MacrossJunkie

Guest davidwhangchoi

i said "told you so" first :p:p

but i'm just messing around... the Os fins are really "black/grey" not Shin 0a Blue. it will be normal.

It's normal grey/blk no blue.

I'm so excited the dollar is climbing back up vs. yen

Preordered the VF-0S at Amiami and combined the order with the VF-2SS for December release. I'll have them shipped SAL. I'm not interested in paying for EMS shipping with HLJ's private warehouse if I don't need to.What's going to suck is if Arcadia releases the same VF-0S if it gets released with the Reactive Armor.

If any of those get delay to the next month , then amiami with separate your order.

Due to their size when combined , shipping Sal won't save too much since you can't use Small Sal due to the size and will be force to use Sal parcel . it might even be almost the same as ems.

Umm, Arcadia can do it too. They actually did something similar with the 19, and even though it wasn't executed perfectly, they have made an ankle joint extend and pivot more than what they did with the 0D/A/S.

Hey ArchieNov. Looks like Arcadia added some ankle joints. :)

post-5552-0-56004100-1440731781_thumb.jpg

I wonder why they used white again under the hood. I liked what they did to VF-0D and VF-0A which is painted grey. Anyways, hope it's white plastic instead of white paint over so that scratching is not a problem.

Hope HLJ will email the payment notification soon. ;)

that looks hectic!! but doesn't the VF-0D have this amount of ankle articulation? I haven't attempted this with my Zero-D so I was just curious..

Just checked my VF-0D. The ankles can tilt a little bit. The VF-0S looks like the ankles can tilt more.